The Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (5-18) are 5-point underdogs as they look to stop a six-game road losing streak when they square off against the Northwestern State Demons (9-17) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Prather Coliseum. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 154.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Central Arkansas (+5)||Under (154.5)||Northwestern State 79 Central Arkansas 74|
- In 11 of 26 games (42.3%) this year, the Demons and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 154.5 points.
- Central Arkansas has played in eight games this season (out of 23 total matchups — 34.8% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 154.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 142.8 points per game, 11.7 less points than the over/under of 154.5 set for this game.
- The Demons and the Sugar Bears have seen their opponents average a combined 5.9 more points per game than the over/under of 154.5 set for this matchup.
- The Demons average point total in outings this year is 151.7, 2.8 points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Sugar Bears games this year is 3.0 fewer points than the point total of 154.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.9 points per game the Demons average are 8.7 fewer points than the Sugar Bears allow (80.6).
- When Northwestern State puts up more than 80.6 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- Central Arkansas is 5-12 against the spread and 2-16 overall when giving up more than 71.9 points.
- The Sugar Bears put up 8.9 fewer points per game (70.9) than the Demons give up to opponents (79.8).
- In games when it scores more than 79.8 points, Central Arkansas is 4-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Northwestern State has a 4-16 record overall and an ATS record of 8-11 in games when its opponents put up more than 70.9 points.
- The Demons have a -206-point scoring differential on the season (-7.9 per game). The Sugar Bears have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-223 total points, -9.7 per game).
Northwestern State Betting Information
- Northwestern State has covered in just 11 of 24 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Demons have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- Northwestern State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 11 times in 24 contests (45.8%).
Central Arkansas Betting Information
- The Sugar Bears have a losing record against the spread, going 8-13 ATS (covering just 38.1% of the time).
- When they are at least 5-point underdogs, the Sugar Bears have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- The Sugar Bears and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 11 of 21 (52.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Central Arkansas||-3.5||156.5||-165||+137||Regular Season||81-77 NWST|
|3/7/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||100-85 NWST|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-71 CARK|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-63 CARK|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-75 NWST|
Northwestern State Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Demons is Trenton Massner, who scores 12.7 points and dishes out 2.5 assists per game.
- Kendal Coleman is the Demons best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.4 boards in each contest while scoring 6.7 points per game.
- Jairus Roberson leads the Demons in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Massner is the Demons leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Coleman leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Central Arkansas Leaders
- The Sugar Bears’ Rylan Bergersen racks up enough points (17.1 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Jared Chatham is at the top of the Central Arkansas rebounding leaderboard with 7.0 rebounds per game. He also racks up 9.0 points and adds 0.7 assists per game.
- Bergersen is the most prolific from distance for the Sugar Bears, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- Bergersen (1.3 steals per game) and Chatham (0.6 blocks per game) pace the Sugar Bears in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED