The Northwestern State Demons (1-10) are favored (-7.5) to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Incarnate Word Cardinals (2-4) at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Prather Coliseum. The matchup has an over/under set at 147.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Incarnate Word (+7.5)||Over (147.5)||Northwestern State 77 Incarnate Word 72|
- The Demons and their opponents have totaled at least 147.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 15 of 11 outings (136.4%) this year.
- Incarnate Word has played in two games this season (out of six total matchups — 33.3% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 147.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 136.8 points per game, 10.7 less points than the total of 147.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.2 more points per game (155.7) than this game’s total of 147.5 points.
- The Demons average point total in outings this season is 150.3, 2.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Cardinals games this season have averaged an over/under of 142.3 points, 5.2 less than the point total in this matchup.
Northwestern State Betting Information
- Northwestern State has covered in just four of nine matchups this season.
- The Demons have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 4 times in 9 games this season.
Incarnate Word Betting Information
- Incarnate Word has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 2-1 ATS.
- Incarnate Word has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 33.3% of matchups this season (1 out of 3 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Northwestern State||-7||138||-335||252||Regular Season||70-60 NWST|
|1/8/2020||Northwestern State||-2||141.5||-134||111||Regular Season||72-66 NWST|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-60 NWST|
Northwestern State Leaders
- Trenton Massner leads the Demons in scoring, tallying 11.5 points per game to go with 4.1 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Kendal Coleman leads the Demons in rebounding, averaging 7.0 per game, while C.J. Jones leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.7 in each contest.
- Jairus Roberson leads the Demons in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Massner and Coleman lead Northwestern State on the defensive end, with Massner leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Coleman in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Incarnate Word Leaders
- Keaston Willis is at the top of the Cardinals scoring leaderboard with 21.0 points per game. He also pulls down 6.3 rebounds and racks up 2.4 assists per game.
- The Incarnate Word leaders in rebounding and assists are Marcus Larsson with 7.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.7 points and 1.0 assist per game) and Des Balentine with 3.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.0 points and 3.9 rebounds per game).
- Roberson leads his teammates on the Cardinals with 1.6 made threes per contest.
- Incarnate Word’s leader in steals is Willis (1.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Larsson (1.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found