The Boston College Eagles (3-13) are 7.5-point underdogs as they try to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (9-12) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Silvio Conte Forum. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET on ACCN. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Boston College (+7.5)||Under (149.5)||Notre Dame 75 Boston College 72|
- The Fighting Irish and their opponents have scored at least 149.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in seven of 21 games (33.3%) this year.
- Boston College has played in seven games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 43.8% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 149.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 143.3 points per game, 6.2 fewer points than the total of 149.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 149.4 points per game, 0.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The Fighting Irish average point total in outings this season is 143.7, 5.8 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Eagles this season is 0.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Notre Dame Betting Information
- Notre Dame has covered in just 10 of 21 matchups this season.
- The Fighting Irish have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or higher.
- The Fighting Irish have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 9 of 21 games (42.9%).
Boston College Betting Information
- Boston College has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 7-8 ATS.
- The Eagles have not fared well as a 7.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Eagles games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 15 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Notre Dame||-5||148.5||-225||+180||Regular Season||80-70 ND|
|3/11/2020||Notre Dame||-9.5||140.5||-521||+379||Conference Tournament||80-58 ND|
|2/26/2020||Notre Dame||-5.5||141.5||-240||+191||Regular Season||62-61 ND|
|12/7/2019||Notre Dame||-12.5||132.5||-1115||+650||Regular Season||73-72 BC|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-73 ND|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-66 ND|
Notre Dame Leaders
- The Fighting Irish leader in points and rebounds is Nate Laszewski, who scores 14.3 points and grabs 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Notre Dame’s best passer is Prentiss Hubb, who averages 6.2 assists per game to go with his 13.7 PPG scoring average.
- Hubb’s 2.4 threes per game leads the Fighting Irish.
- Cormac Ryan is the Fighting Irish leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Juwan Durham leads them in blocks with 1.9 per contest.
Boston College Leaders
- Jay Heath racks up 14.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Eagles.
- Boston College’s leader in rebounds is Steffon Mitchell with 7.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Makai Ashton-Langford with 2.6 per game.
- Wynston Tabbs contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Eagles. He makes 2.3 threes per game.
- The Eagles’ leader in steals is Ashton-Langford with 1.7 per game, and CJ Felder is their leader in blocks with 2.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED