The Miami (FL) Hurricanes (7-11) are underdogs (by 7.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (7-10) on Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 140.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Notre Dame (-7.5)||Over (140)||Notre Dame 75 Miami (FL) 66|
- The Fighting Irish and their opponents have totaled at least 140 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 11 of 17 opportunities (64.7%) this season.
- Miami (FL) and its opponents have combined to score at least 140 points in 44.4% of their games this season (eight of 18 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 0.8 less points per game (139.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 140 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 142.4 points per game, 2.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Fighting Irish average point total in matchups this year is 145.1, 5.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Hurricanes this season is 3.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
Notre Dame Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Fighting Irish have covered nine times in 17 contests.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Fighting Irish have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- Notre Dame and its opponents have converted the over just 8 times in 17 (47.1%) games this season.
Miami (FL) Betting Information
- Miami (FL) has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 8-9 ATS.
- When they are at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Hurricanes have a record ATS of 0-3.
- Miami (FL) has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 41.2% of matchups this year (7 out of 17 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/24/2021||Miami (FL)||-3||139||-159||+131||Regular Season||73-59 ND|
|2/23/2020||Notre Dame||-6.5||147.5||-309||+238||Regular Season||87-71 ND|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-47 MIA|
Notre Dame Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Fighting Irish is Nate Laszewski, who averages 15.2 points and 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Notre Dame’s best passer is Prentiss Hubb, who averages 6.1 assists per game to go with his 14.6 PPG scoring average.
- Hubb’s 2.5 threes per game leads the Fighting Irish.
- Cormac Ryan and Juwan Durham lead Notre Dame on the defensive end, with Ryan leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Durham in blocks averaging 1.9 per contest.
Miami (FL) Leaders
- Isaiah Wong is the top scorer for the Hurricanes with 17.4 points per game. He also tacks on 5.5 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- Nysier Brooks puts up a stat line of 6.3 rebounds, 6.4 points and 0.4 assists per game for Miami (FL) to take the top rebound spot on the team. Harlond Beverly has the top spot for assists with 3.3 per game, adding 7.0 points and 4.6 rebounds per contest.
- Wong is consistent from three-point range and leads the Hurricanes with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Beverly (1.5 steals per game) and Brooks (0.9 blocks per game) lead the Hurricanes in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends