The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (5-7) visit the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (5-9) after losing five road games in a row. The Fighting Irish are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which starts at 5:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 2, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Notre Dame (-4.5)||Under (143.5)||Notre Dame 73 Wake Forest 68|
- The Fighting Irish and their opponents have combined to put up more than 143.5 points in 42.9% of their outings this season (six of 14 opportunities).
- Wake Forest has played in four games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 33.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 143.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.2 fewer points per game (140.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.0 less points per game (139.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- The average point total in Fighting Irish games this year is 1.7 fewer points than the over/under of 143.5 in this matchup.
- Demon Deacons games this year have averaged an over/under of 138 points, 5.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Notre Dame Betting Information
- Notre Dame has covered in just six of 14 matchups this season.
- The Fighting Irish have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or bigger.
- The Fighting Irish have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 14 games (42.9%).
Wake Forest Betting Information
- Wake Forest has an 8-3 record against the spread, covering in 72.7% of their contests.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Demon Deacons have a record ATS of 1-1.
- The Demon Deacons and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 6 of 11 (54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Notre Dame||-2||149||-135||+109||Regular Season||84-73 WAKE|
|1/29/2020||Notre Dame||-9.5||145.5||-525||+371||Regular Season||90-80 ND|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-68 WAKE|
Notre Dame Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Fighting Irish is Nate Laszewski, who averages 15.3 points and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Prentiss Hubb is the Fighting Irish best passer, dispensing 5.4 assists per game while scoring 14.8 PPG.
- Hubb’s 2.5 made threes per game lead the Fighting Irish.
- Cormac Ryan and Juwan Durham lead the Fighting Irish on the defensive end, with Ryan leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Durham in blocks averaging 1.8 per contest.
Wake Forest Leaders
- Daivien Williamson averages 13.8 points and tacks on 3.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Demon Deacons’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Wake Forest’s Ody Oguama stats (5.5 rebounds per game, 8.7 points per game, 0.8 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Ismael Massoud is the top shooter from deep for the Demon Deacons, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Wake Forest’s leader in steals is Williamson (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Emmanuel Okpomo (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends