The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (5-11) host the Cleveland State Vikings (6-5) in a matchup of Horizon teams at Athletics Center O'rena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021. The Golden Grizzlies are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cleveland State (+1.5)||Over (139.5)||Cleveland State 73 Oakland 72|
- In 14 of 16 games (87.5%) this year, the Golden Grizzlies and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- Cleveland State has played in four games this year (out of 11 total matchups — 36.4% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 139.5 points.
- The Golden Grizzlies and the Vikings combine to average 2.9 less points per game than the total of 139.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 153.7 points per game, 14.2 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Golden Grizzlies games this season is 14.7 more points than the over/under of 139.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Vikings games this season is 3.4 fewer points than the point total of 139.5 in this outing.
Oakland Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Golden Grizzlies have covered nine times in 16 contests.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Golden Grizzlies have compiled a 2-2 record ATS.
- Oakland has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 13 of 16 games for a 81.2% rate.
Cleveland State Betting Information
- The Vikings have a winning record against the spread, going 7-4 ATS (covering 63.6% of the time).
- The Vikings have fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 4-1 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Cleveland State’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 11 games, 45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||Oakland||-7.5||132||-356||+272||Conference Tournament||80-59 OAK|
|2/13/2020||Oakland||-8||131||-404||+299||Regular Season||79-74 OAK|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-55 OAK|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-68 OAK|
|12/28/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-77 OAK|
- The Golden Grizzlies leader in points and assists is Jalen Moore, who scores 18.9 points per game along with 8.0 assists.
- Daniel Oladapo leads Oakland in rebounding, pulling down 8.1 boards per game while also scoring 11.0 points a contest.
- Rashad Williams makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Grizzlies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.2 per contest.
- Moore and Trey Townsend lead Oakland on the defensive end, with Moore leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Townsend in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Cleveland State Leaders
- The Vikings’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Torrey Patton with 12.2 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Craig Beaudion records more assists than any other Cleveland State player with 2.8 per game. He also averages 9.5 points and grabs 2.3 rebounds per game.
- D’Moi Hodge is dependable from distance and leads the Vikings with 1.7 made threes per game.
- The Vikings’ leader in steals is Hodge with 1.7 per game, and Deante Johnson is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends