The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (2-10) host the Detroit Mercy Titans (3-5) in a matchup of Horizon teams at Athletics Center O'rena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021. The Golden Grizzlies are 2-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Detroit Mercy (+2)||Over (150.5)||Detroit Mercy 76 Oakland 75|
- In six of 12 opportunities (50%) this year, the Golden Grizzlies and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 150.5 points.
- Detroit Mercy has played in three games this season (out of eight total matchups — 37.5% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 150.5 points.
- The Golden Grizzlies and the Titans combine to average 9.4 less points per game than the over/under of 150.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.0 more points per game (159.5) than this matchup’s total of 150.5 points.
- The Golden Grizzlies average point total in matchups this season is 153.6, 3.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Titans games this year is 3.4 fewer points than the point total of 150.5 for this outing.
Oakland Betting Information
- Oakland been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, posting a 6-6 record.
- The Golden Grizzlies fare well when favored by at least 2 points, posting a 2-1 record against the spread.
- More often than not, Oakland and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 10 of 12 chances this season.
Detroit Mercy Betting Information
- Detroit Mercy has an even record against the spread, going 4-4 ATS.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Titans have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- The Titans and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 3 of 8 (37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/31/2020||Detroit Mercy||-2.5||141.5||-145||+119||Regular Season||77-64 OAK|
|12/28/2019||Oakland||-8.5||136.5||-429||+322||Regular Season||78-69 OAK|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||95-75 OAK|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-73 OAK|
- The leader in points and assists for the Golden Grizzlies is Jalen Moore, who scores 18.6 points and dishes out 7.6 assists per game.
- Daniel Oladapo leads the Golden Grizzlies in rebounding, pulling down 8.8 boards per game while also scoring 10.4 points a contest.
- Rashad Williams provides the most three-point shooting production for the Golden Grizzlies. He makes 3.3 threes per game.
- Moore is Oakland’s leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Trey Townsend leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Detroit Mercy Leaders
- Antoine Davis’ points (19.0 per game) and assists (3.7 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Titans’ leaderboards.
- The Titans’ top rebounder is Marquell Fraser — he pulls down 4.9 per game while scoring 9.1 points per game.
- Bul Kuol contributes the bulk of the Titans’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.4 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Fraser (1.4 steals per game) and Buay Koka (1.0 block per game) lead the Titans in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED