The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (0-9) will look to end a nine-game losing streak when they visit the Green Bay Phoenix (0-6) at 5:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021 as 2-point favorites. The Phoenix have lost six games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 150 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Green Bay (+2)||Over (150)||Green Bay 76 Oakland 75|
- The Golden Grizzlies and their opponents have combined to put up more than 150 points in 55.6% of their games this season (five of nine opportunities).
- Green Bay has combined with its opponents to score more than 150 points in three of six games (50%) this season.
- The Golden Grizzlies and the Phoenix combine to average 18.2 less points per game than the total of 150 set for this matchup.
- The Golden Grizzlies and the Phoenix have seen their opponents average a combined 20.3 more points per game than the point total of 150 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Golden Grizzlies have had set in games this season is 2.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Phoenix games this year is 0.8 fewer points than the point total of 150 for this outing.
Oakland Betting Information
- Oakland has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 4-5 record.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Golden Grizzlies have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- The Golden Grizzlies have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 1 times in 9 games this season.
Green Bay Betting Information
- Green Bay has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 2-4 ATS.
- The Phoenix and their opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 3 of 6.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Green Bay||-4||155||-188||+151||Conference Tournament||78-63 GB|
|2/23/2020||Oakland||-2.5||155.5||-152||+123||Regular Season||92-88 OAK|
|1/16/2020||Green Bay||-4.5||147||-205||+164||Regular Season||73-69 GB|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-54 GB|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-78 OAK|
- The Golden Grizzlies leader in points and assists is Jalen Moore, who puts up 16.8 points per game to go with 6.8 assists.
- Daniel Oladapo leads the Golden Grizzlies in rebounding, grabbing 8.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 9.0 points a contest.
- Rashad Williams leads the Golden Grizzlies in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Moore is Oakland’s leader in steals, averaging 2.2 steals per game, while Trey Townsend leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Green Bay Leaders
- Amari Davis puts up 17.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Phoenix.
- The Phoenix’s leader in rebounds is PJ Pipes with 4.4 per contest, and their leader in assists is Lucas Stieber with 3.4 per game.
- Pipes connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Phoenix, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per game.
- Davis (1.0 steal per game) is the steal leader for Green Bay while Emmanuel Ansong (0.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found