The Robert Morris Colonials (1-10) are expected to extend a 10-game losing streak when they host the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (5-13) as 1.5-point underdogs at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 12, 2021 at UPMC Events Center. The contest airs on ESP3. The over/under in the matchup is set at 148.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oakland (-1.5)||Over (148)||Oakland 77 Robert Morris 75|
- The Golden Grizzlies and their opponents have scored more than 148 points in 66.7% of their games this season (12 of 18 opportunities).
- In six of 11 games (54.5%) this season, Robert Morris has combined with its opponents to score more than 148 points.
- The two teams average a combined 7.9 less points per game (140.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 148 points.
- The Golden Grizzlies and the Colonials have seen their opponents average a combined 10.3 more points per game than the point total of 148 set in this matchup.
- The Golden Grizzlies average point total in matchups this season is 154.3, 6.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Colonials this season is 3.9 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Oakland Betting Information
- The Golden Grizzlies have been an even bet against the spread this season at 9-9.
- The Golden Grizzlies have posted a losing record of 2-3 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- The Golden Grizzlies and their opponents have gone over the total in 15 of 18 games (83.3%) this season.
Robert Morris Betting Information
- The Colonials have a 2-7 record against the spread, covering in only 22.2% of their outings.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Colonials have not fared well, going 0-3 against the spread.
- In most of Robert Morris’ games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 9 games, 55.6%).
- The leader in points and assists for the Golden Grizzlies is Jalen Moore, who scores 18.7 points and dishes out 8.0 assists per game.
- Oakland’s best rebounder is Daniel Oladapo, who averages 8.2 boards per game in addition to his 11.3 PPG average.
- Rashad Williams leads the Golden Grizzlies in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Moore and Trey Townsend lead Oakland on the defensive end, with Moore leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Townsend in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
Robert Morris Leaders
- AJ Bramah averages 21.0 points and 10.3 rebounds per game for the Colonials, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Jon Williams’ assist statline paces Robert Morris; he records 5.1 assists per game.
- Jon Williams is dependable from distance and leads the Colonials with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Robert Morris’ leader in steals is Bramah with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Kahliel Spear with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED