The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (10-17) host the Youngstown State Penguins (15-11) after losing three straight home games. The Golden Grizzlies are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, March 2, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 151.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Over (151.5)||Oakland 78 Youngstown State 74|
- The Golden Grizzlies and their opponents have scored at least 151.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 19 of 27 games (70.4%) this season.
- Youngstown State has combined with its opponents to score at least 151.5 points in nine of 26 opportunities (34.6%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 2.8 less points per game (148.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 151.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.2 more points per game (153.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 151.5 points.
- The average point total in Golden Grizzlies games this season is 5.2 more points than the total of 151.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Penguins this year is 5.7 points less than this game’s over/under.
Oakland Betting Information
- Against the spread, Oakland has been strong this season, posting a 14-13 record.
- The Golden Grizzlies have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- More often than not, Oakland and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 21 of 27 chances this season.
Youngstown State Betting Information
- Youngstown State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 10-11-1 ATS.
- The Penguins have fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 4-3-1 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Youngstown State’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 22 games, 54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Oakland||-3||149||-157||+130||Regular Season||81-74 OAK|
|1/15/2021||Oakland||-2.5||148||-144||+120||Regular Season||82-65 OAK|
|2/15/2020||Oakland||-4.5||139||-206||+164||Regular Season||72-64 OAK|
|1/9/2020||Youngstown State||-2.5||136.5||-148||+119||Regular Season||61-60 YNGST|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-74 YNGST|
|12/30/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-74 OAK|
- The Golden Grizzlies leader in points and assists is Jalen Moore, who puts up 17.8 points per game along with 8.4 assists.
- Daniel Oladapo leads the Golden Grizzlies in rebounding, pulling down 8.8 boards per game while also scoring 12.8 points a contest.
- Rashad Williams makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Grizzlies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.2 per contest.
- Moore and Trey Townsend lead the Golden Grizzlies on the defensive end, with Moore leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Townsend in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Youngstown State Leaders
- Naz Bohannon is the top scorer for the Penguins with 16.7 points per game. He also adds 8.2 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Michael Akuchie puts up a stat line of 8.2 rebounds, 9.8 points and 0.8 assists per game for Youngstown State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Shemar Rathan-Mayes has the top spot for assists with 3.6 per game, adding 10.5 points and 2.0 rebounds per outing.
- Rathan-Mayes contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Penguins. He knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
- Youngstown State’s leader in steals is Darius Quisenberry (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Akuchie (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED