With Monday night’s absolutely thrilling conclusion to the 2016 NCAA National Championship Basketball Tournament, college basketball betting fans and enthusiasts alike are turning their eyes toward the 2016-17 season in the hopes of identifying the best contenders to cash in on their value-packed NCAAB Championship Futures Odds. To that end, thee teams currently stand head and shoulders above all the rest – and believe it or not – one of them is not 2016 runner-up North Carolina. You see, right now, oddsmakers and college basketball prognosticators everywhere are expecting a trio of teams to contend more than anyone else when it comes to winning it all in 2017. Now, let’s take a brief look at how oddsmakers and experts like myself view the nation’s top three teams heading into next season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Saint Louis vs Virginia Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Sure Winning Picks
- UC Irvine vs Kansas State March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Old Dominion vs Purdue March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Yale vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Betting Tips
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
- St. John’s vs Arizona State March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- North Carolina Central vs North Dakota State March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.