The Ohio Bobcats (9-3) will attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Akron Zips (12-4) at 2:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 as 2-point favorites. The Zips have also won four games in a row. The over/under in the matchup is 152.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ohio (-2)||Under (152)||Ohio 77 Akron 73|
- In six of 12 opportunities (50%) this season, the Bobcats and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 152 points.
- Akron and its opponents have combined to score more than 152 points in 43.8% of their matchups this season (seven of 16 chances).
- These teams average a combined 161.6 points per game, 9.6 more points than the over/under of 152 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 12 fewer points per game (140) than this game’s total of 152 points.
- The Bobcats average point total in matchups this season is 151.9, 0.1 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Zips this year is 2.3 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Ohio Betting Information
- The Bobcats have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 8-3 record.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Bobcats have fared well against the spread, putting together a 5-1 record.
- Ohio has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 4 times in 11 contests (36.4%).
Akron Betting Information
- Akron has covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 9-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Zips have fared well, going 6-3 against the spread.
- The Zips and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 8 of 14 (57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||Akron||-7.5||142.5||-363||+272||Regular Season||74-67 AKRON|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-86 AKRON|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-49 OHIO|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-53 AKRON|
- The leader in points and assists for the Bobcats is Jason Preston, who scores 16.4 points and distributes 7.4 assists per game.
- Dwight Wilson is Ohio’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.6 boards in each contest while scoring 15.6 points per game.
- Ben Roderick’s 2.6 threes per game leads the Bobcats.
- Ben Vander Plas is a standout on the defensive end for the Bobcats, leading the team in steals with 1.5 per game and blocks with 0.7 per contest.
- The Zips’ Loren Cristian Jackson averages enough points (20.9 per game) and assists (6.7 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Enrique Freeman’s stat line of 9.0 rebounds, 8.0 points and 0.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Akron rebounding leaderboard.
- Bryan Trimble Jr. leads the Zips in three-point shooting with an average of 3.6 made threes per game.
- Jackson (1.0 steal per game) is the steal leader for Akron while Freeman (1.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED