The Central Michigan Chippewas (5-9) are 7.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Ohio Bobcats (8-3) on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at McGuirk Arena. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESP3. The over/under for the matchup is set at 156.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ohio (-7.5)||Under (156.5)||Ohio 81 Central Michigan 73|
- The Bobcats and their opponents have combined to score more than 156.5 points in 27.3% of their outings this season (three of 11 opportunities).
- Central Michigan has played in eight games this year (out of 14 total matchups — 57.1% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 156.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.3 more points per game (160.8) than this matchup’s total of 156.5 points.
- The Bobcats and the Chippewas have seen their opponents average a combined 8.2 less points per game than the over/under of 156.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bobcats average point total in outings this season is 151.9, 4.6 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Chippewas this season is 0.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Ohio Betting Information
- Against the spread, Ohio has been strong this season, posting a 7-3 record.
- The Bobcats have posted a winning record of 3-1 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or bigger.
- Ohio and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 10 (40%) games this season.
Central Michigan Betting Information
- The Chippewas have a 3-7-1 record against the spread, covering in only 27.3% of their matchups.
- In most of Chippewas games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 11 games, 54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/9/2020||Ohio||-5||148.5||-224||+178||Conference Tournament||85-65 OHIO|
|2/18/2020||Ohio||-4||151||-188||+153||Regular Season||77-69 OHIO|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-80 CMICH|
- The Bobcats leader in points and assists is Jason Preston, who puts up 16.3 points per game to go with 7.5 assists.
- Ohio’s best rebounder is Dwight Wilson, who averages 7.4 boards per game in addition to his 15.7 PPG average.
- Ben Roderick’s 2.6 made threes per game lead the Bobcats.
- Ben Vander Plas is the Bobcats leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.4 steals and 0.6 blocks per game.
Central Michigan Leaders
- Trayvon Broadway is the top scorer for the Chippewas with 16.7 points per game. He also adds 5.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Central Michigan leaders in rebounding and assists are Malik Muhammad with 6.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.0 points and 0.3 assists per game) and Devontae Lane with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.0 points and 3.9 rebounds per game).
- Matt Beachler is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Chippewas, hitting 1.6 threes per game.
- Central Michigan’s leader in steals is Lane (2.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Muhammad (1.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED