The Ohio Bobcats (4-2) host the Miami (OH) RedHawks (4-3) after winning three home games in a row. The Bobcats are favored by 8 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ohio (-8)||Over (143)||Ohio 76 Miami (OH) 68|
- In six of six opportunities (100%) this year, the Bobcats and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 143 points.
- Miami (OH) and its opponents have combined to score more than 143 points in 42.9% of their games this year (three of seven opportunities).
- The Bobcats and the RedHawks combine to average 8.5 more points per game than the total of 143 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.8 less points per game (136.2) than this matchup’s total of 143 points.
- The average point total in Bobcats games this year is nine more points than the total of 143 in this matchup.
- RedHawks games this season have averaged a total of 135.7 points, 7.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Ohio Betting Information
- The Bobcats have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 3-2 record.
- The Bobcats have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 8 points.
- The Bobcats have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 40% of their games this season (2 of 5 contests).
Miami (OH) Betting Information
- Miami (OH)’s record against the spread is 3-3.
- When they are at least 8-point underdogs, the RedHawks have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In 3 out of RedHawks 6 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||Miami (OH)||-1||135||-117||-105||Regular Season||67-65 OHIO|
|2/8/2020||Ohio||-4||145||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-46 OHIO|
|3/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-57 OHIO|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-59 MIAOH|
- The Bobcats leader in points and assists is Jason Preston, who puts up 18.9 points per game along with 7.4 assists.
- Dwight Wilson is Ohio’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 8.0 boards in each contest while scoring 16.0 points per game.
- Ben Roderick leads his teammates on the Bobcats with 2.7 made threes per game.
- Ben Vander Plas is a standout on the defensive end for the Bobcats, leading the team in steals with 1.7 per game and blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Miami (OH) Leaders
- Mekhi Lairy is at the top of the RedHawks scoring leaderboard with 11.4 points per game. He also pulls down 1.6 rebounds and dishes out 2.6 assists per game.
- Dalonte Brown puts up a stat line of 6.9 rebounds, 10.4 points and 0.6 assists per game for Miami (OH) to take the top rebound spot on the team. Isaiah Coleman-Lands holds the top spot for assists with 2.9 per game, adding 10.1 points and 3.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Dae Dae Grant is dependable from three-point range and leads the RedHawks with 1.6 made threes per game.
- The RedHawks’ leader in steals is Grant with 1.6 per game, and Precious Ayah is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found