The Ohio Bobcats (5-3) visit the Northern Illinois Huskies (2-7) in a matchup of MAC teams at NIU Convocation Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 19, 2021. The Huskies are 10-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total is 138.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northern Illinois (+10)||Over (138.5)||Ohio 76 Northern Illinois 68|
- The Bobcats and their opponents have combined for 138.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of eight outings (100%) this season.
- Northern Illinois and its opponents have combined to score at least 138.5 points in three of nine outings (33.3%) this season.
- The Bobcats and the Huskies combine to average 4.3 more points per game than the total of 138.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 145.3 points per game, 6.8 more than the point total in this game.
- The Bobcats average point total in matchups this year is 152.4, 13.9 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Huskies games this year is 2.7 less points than the point total of 138.5 for this outing.
Ohio Betting Information
- Ohio is good against the spread, going 4-3 this season.
- When favored by at least 10 points, the Bobcats have fared well against the spread, putting up a 2-1 record.
- Ohio and its opponents have hit the total 3 times in 7 contests this season.
Northern Illinois Betting Information
- The Huskies have a losing record against the spread, going 1-8 ATS (covering just 11.1% of the time).
- The Huskies have not fared well as a 10-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 10-point underdogs.
- In most of Northern Illinois’ games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 9 games, 44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2020||Northern Illinois||-3||133.5||-160||+130||Regular Season||61-59 NIU|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-60 NIU|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-66 NIU|
- Jason Preston leads the Bobcats in points and assists per game, scoring 18.3 points and distributing 7.8 assists.
- Dwight Wilson leads Ohio in rebounding, pulling down 7.5 boards per game while also scoring 14.8 points a contest.
- Ben Roderick connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bobcats, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 3.0 per outing.
- Ben Vander Plas is a standout on the defensive end for the Bobcats, leading the team in steals with 1.6 per game and blocks with 0.7 per contest.
Northern Illinois Leaders
- Tyler Cochran puts up 13.8 points and 7.4 rebounds per game for the Huskies, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Darius Beane records more assists than any other Northern Illinois player with 2.5 per game. He also scores 10.8 points and pulls down 5.0 rebounds per game.
- Trendon Hankerson’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Huskies.
- Cochran (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Northern Illinois while Zool Kueth (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED