The Western Michigan Broncos (2-7) are big, 14-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Ohio Bobcats (6-3) on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at Convocation Center (OH). The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Western Michigan (+14)||Over (142.5)||Ohio 78 Western Michigan 68|
- In 88.9% of their games this season (eight of nine chances), the Bobcats and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- Western Michigan has played in two games this season (out of nine total matchups — 22.2% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 142.5 points.
- The Bobcats and the Broncos combine to average 3.9 more points per game than the total of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.8 less points per game (140.7) than this matchup’s total of 142.5 points.
- The average total the Bobcats have had set in matchups this year is 10.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Broncos games this year is 8.9 less points than the point total of 142.5 for this outing.
Ohio Betting Information
- The Bobcats have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 5-3 record.
- The Bobcats have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 14 points.
- In 4 of 8 (50%) contests this season, Ohio and its opponents have hit the total.
Western Michigan Betting Information
- The Broncos have a 3-5 record against the spread, covering in just 37.5% of their matchups.
- In 4 out of Broncos 8 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2020||Ohio||-7||139||-319||+250||Regular Season||73-61 OHIO|
|1/4/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-65 WMICH|
|1/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-76 OHIO|
- The Bobcats leader in points and assists is Jason Preston, who puts up 17.6 points per game to go with 8.1 assists.
- Dwight Wilson leads Ohio in rebounding, grabbing 7.5 boards per game while also scoring 15.1 points a contest.
- Ben Roderick makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bobcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per game.
- Ben Vander Plas is the Bobcats leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.6 steals and 0.6 blocks per game.
Western Michigan Leaders
- B. Artis White’s points (14.8 per game) and assists (2.9 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Broncos’ leaderboards.
- Greg Lee’s stat line of 7.1 rebounds, 10.8 points and 2.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Western Michigan rebounding leaderboard.
- Artis White contributes the bulk of the Broncos’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.2 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Artis White (0.8 steals per game) and Patrick Emilien (0.9 blocks per game) pace the Broncos in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED