The No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes (16-4) are 7-point favorites as they try to continue a five-game winning streak when they host the Indiana Hoosiers (11-8) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Value City Arena. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Indiana (+7)||Over (138.5)||Ohio State 75 Indiana 69|
- In 60% of their opportunities this year (12 of 20 chances), the Buckeyes and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 138.5 points.
- Indiana has played in 12 games this season (out of 19 total matchups — 63.2% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 138.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 150.2 points per game, 11.7 more points than the over/under of 138.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 137.1 points per game, 1.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total in Buckeyes games this season is 7.4 more points than the over/under of 138.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Hoosiers this season is 3.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Buckeyes average 77.4 points per game, 8.7 more points than the 68.7 the Hoosiers give up.
- Ohio State has a 12-0 record against the spread and a 15-1 record overall when scoring more than 68.7 points.
- Indiana has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall when giving up more than 77.4 points.
- The Hoosiers put up just 4.4 more points per game (72.8) than the Buckeyes allow (68.4).
- When it scores more than 68.4 points, Indiana is 7-0-1 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
- Ohio State has an ATS record of 2-3 and a 4-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 72.8 points.
- The Buckeyes have totaled 181 more points than their opponents this season (nine per game on average), and the Hoosiers have scored 78 more points than their opponents (4.1 per game).
Ohio State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Buckeyes have covered 12 times in 20 contests.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Buckeyes have fared well against the spread, compiling a 4-3 record.
- Ohio State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 10 of 20 games for a 50% rate.
Indiana Betting Information
- Indiana has a winning record against the spread, going 10-7-2 ATS (covering 52.6% of the time).
- The Hoosiers have fared well as a 7-point underdog, going 2-1-1 against the spread when they are at least 7-point underdogs.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 10 of 19 (52.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||Ohio State||-7.5||133||-363||+276||Regular Season||68-59 OSU|
|1/11/2020||Ohio State||-1.5||135||-121||+100||Regular Season||66-54 IU|
|2/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||55-52 OSU|
Ohio State Leaders
- The Buckeyes leader in points and rebounds is E.J. Liddell, who scores 14.9 points and pulls down 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Ohio State’s best passer is CJ Walker, who averages 4.1 assists per game to go with his 8.4 PPG scoring average.
- Duane Washington Jr.’s 2.8 threes per game leads the Buckeyes.
- The Ohio State steals leader is Justice Sueing, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Liddell, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
- Trayce Jackson-Davis collects 19.4 points and 9.4 rebounds per game for the Hoosiers, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Al Durham records more assists than any other Indiana teammate with 2.8 per game. He also scores 11.4 points and grabs 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Armaan Franklin hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Hoosiers, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.7 per outing.
- Indiana’s leader in steals is Franklin (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jackson-Davis (1.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED