The No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes (18-4) take a seven-game win streak into a home matchup with the No. 3 Michigan Wolverines (15-1), winners of four straight. The Wolverines are underdogs by only 1.5 points in the contest, which begins at 1:00 PM ET (on CBS) on Sunday, February 21, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 148.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Michigan (+1.5)||Under (148.5)||Michigan 73 Ohio State 72|
- The Buckeyes and their opponents have scored at least 148.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 22 opportunities (31.8%) this season.
- Michigan and its opponents have added up to score at least 148.5 points in 50% of their matchups this season (eight of 16 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 156.5 points per game, 8.0 more points than the total of 148.5 set for this matchup.
- The Buckeyes and the Wolverines have seen their opponents average a combined 15.0 fewer points per game than the point total of 148.5 set for this outing.
- The average over/under the Buckeyes have had set in games this season is 1.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Wolverines games this year have averaged an over/under of 143.2 points, 5.3 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 78.1 points per game the Buckeyes put up are 13.2 more points than the Wolverines give up (64.9).
- Ohio State has an 18-2 record overall and a 14-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 64.9 points.
- Michigan is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 78.1 points.
- The Wolverines average 9.8 more points per game (78.4) than the Buckeyes allow their opponents to score (68.6).
- In games it puts up more than 68.6 points, Michigan is 11-0 against the spread and 13-0 overall.
- Ohio State is 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 78.4 points.
- The Buckeyes have out-scored their opponents by a total of 210 points this season (9.5 points per game on average), and the Wolverines have put up 216 more points than their opponents on the year (13.5 per game).
Ohio State Betting Information
- Ohio State is solid against the spread, going 14-8 this season.
- The Buckeyes have posted a winning record of 9-6 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- In 12 of 22 (54.5%) contests this season, Ohio State and its opponents have hit the over.
Michigan Betting Information
- The Wolverines have a 12-4 record against the spread, covering in 75% of their games.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Wolverines have a record ATS of 11-4.
- The Wolverines and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 7 of 16 (43.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/1/2020||Ohio State||-4||137.5||-189||+154||Regular Season||77-63 OSU|
|2/4/2020||Michigan||-3||134||-162||+131||Regular Season||61-58 OSU|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-49 MICH|
Ohio State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Buckeyes is E.J. Liddell, who accumulates 15.5 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- CJ Walker leads the Buckeyes in assists, averaging 4.3 per game while also scoring 8.7 points per contest.
- Duane Washington Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Buckeyes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
- Justice Sueing is the Buckeyes leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Liddell leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
- Hunter Dickinson sits on top of the Wolverines leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.6 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- The Wolverines’ top assist machine is Mike Smith with a stat line of 5.3 assists, 8.4 points, and 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Livers’ 2.3 made threes per game lead the Wolverines.
- Franz Wagner (1.4 steals per game) and Dickinson (1.6 blocks per game) pace the Wolverines in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED