The No. 15 Ohio State Buckeyes (11-3) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Purdue Boilermakers (10-5) at 6:30 PM ET on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 as 4-point favorites. The Boilermakers have also won three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ohio State (-4)||Over (138.5)||Ohio State 73 Purdue 69|
- The Buckeyes and their opponents have scored at least 138.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 14 opportunities (64.3%) this season.
- In nine of 15 opportunities (60%) this season, Purdue has combined with its opponents to score more than 138.5 points.
- The Buckeyes and the Boilermakers combine to average 10.8 more points per game than the over/under of 138.5 set for this matchup.
- The Buckeyes and the Boilermakers have seen their opponents average a combined 4.0 fewer points per game than the over/under of 138.5 set in this game.
- The average over/under the Buckeyes have had set in matchups this season is 6.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Boilermakers games this year have averaged an over/under that equals the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Buckeyes record 10.8 more points per game (77.6) than the Boilermakers give up (66.8).
- When Ohio State puts up more than 66.8 points, it is 8-0 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- Purdue has recorded a 1-2 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall when allowing more than 77.6 points.
- The Boilermakers’ 71.7 points per game are only four more points than the 67.7 the Buckeyes allow.
- Purdue is 8-2 overall and 5-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 67.7 points.
- Ohio State has a 2-1 record overall and an ATS record of 1-2 in games when its opponents put up more than 71.7 points.
- The Buckeyes have totaled 138 more points than their opponents this season (9.9 per game on average), and the Boilermakers have scored 73 more points than their opponents (4.9 per game).
Ohio State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Buckeyes have covered eight times in 14 contests.
- The Buckeyes have posted a winning record of 4-3 against the spread when the spread is -4 or higher.
- Buckeyes games have played to the total or above 7 times in 14 games this season.
Purdue Betting Information
- Purdue has a winning record against the spread, going 7-6-1 ATS (covering 50% of the time).
- The Boilermakers have fared well as a 4-point underdog, going 5-2 against the spread when they are at least 4-point underdogs.
- In most of Boilermakers games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 14 games, 64.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/16/2020||Purdue||-6.5||131.5||-308||+244||Regular Season||67-60 PUR|
|2/15/2020||Ohio State||-5.5||127.5||-252||+197||Regular Season||68-52 OSU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-51 PUR|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-67 PUR|
Ohio State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Buckeyes this season is Duane Washington Jr., who averages 15.4 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game.
- E.J. Liddell leads the Buckeyes in rebounding, averaging 6.8 per game, while CJ Walker leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.2 in each contest.
- Washington provides the bulk of the Buckeyes’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.7 threes per game to lead the team.
- Justice Sueing and Liddell lead the Buckeyes on the defensive end, with Sueing leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Liddell in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
- Trevion Williams averages 15.3 points and 9.7 rebounds per game for the Boilermakers, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Purdue’s assist leader is Eric Hunter Jr. with 3.6 per game. He also scores 10.7 points per game and grabs 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Sasha Stefanovic provides the most three-point shooting production for the Boilermakers. He makes 2.7 threes per game.
- Hunter (1.0 steal per game) is the steal leader for Purdue while Zach Edey (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends