The No. 24 Oklahoma Sooners (10-4) will try to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the No. 9 Alabama Crimson Tide (14-3) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021 as 1-point favorites. The Crimson Tide have won 10 games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 154.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Alabama (+1)||Under (154)||Alabama 75 Oklahoma 73|
- In four of 14 opportunities (28.6%) this season, the Sooners and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 154 points.
- In eight of 17 outings (47.1%) this season, Alabama has combined with its opponents to score at least 154 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.7 more points per game (158.7) than this game’s total of 154 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 16.3 less points per game (137.7) than this game’s over/under of 154 points.
- The average point total for Sooners games this season is 8.6 fewer points than the over/under of 154 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Crimson Tide games this year is three fewer points than the point total of 154 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Sooners average 77.6 points per game, 7.7 more points than the 69.9 the Crimson Tide give up.
- Oklahoma has a 10-1 record overall and a 7-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 69.9 points.
- When Alabama gives up more than 77.6 points, it is 0-2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Crimson Tide put up 13.3 more points per game (81.1) than the Sooners give up (67.8).
- When it scores more than 67.8 points, Alabama is 10-0-1 against the spread and 14-1 overall.
- Oklahoma has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 81.1 points.
- The Sooners have put up a total of 138 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.8 per game), and the Crimson Tide have out-scored opponents by 189 points on the season (11.2 more per game).
Oklahoma Betting Information
- The Sooners have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 9-5 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Sooners have fared well against the spread, compiling a 5-4 record.
- The Sooners have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 6 of 14 contests this season, a rate of 42.9%
Alabama Betting Information
- Alabama has a 10-5-1 record against the spread, covering in 62.5% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Crimson Tide have a record ATS of 8-5-1.
- Alabama and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 8 of 16.
- The leader in points and assists for the Sooners is Austin Reaves, who scores 15.8 points and distributes 5.1 assists per game.
- Kur Kuath is Oklahoma’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.1 boards in each contest while scoring 7.5 points per game.
- Umoja Gibson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Sooners, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
- Elijah Harkless is Oklahoma’s leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Kuath leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
- John Petty Jr. racks up 13.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Crimson Tide.
- Herbert Jones is at the top of the Crimson Tide rebounding leaderboard with 5.9 rebounds per game, and Jahvon Quinerly leads the squad in assists with 3.2 per contest.
- Petty is dependable from three-point range and leads the Crimson Tide with 2.8 made threes per game.
- Alabama’s leader in steals is Jones (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jordan Bruner (1.2 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview