Austin Reaves leads the No. 9 Oklahoma Sooners (13-5) into a matchup against the Iowa State Cyclones (2-15) after scoring 28 points in a 91-90 win over West Virginia. The Cyclones are 11-point underdogs in the game on Saturday, February 20, 2021, which starts at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The over/under for the matchup is 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma (-11)||Over (142.5)||Oklahoma 78 Iowa State 66|
- In 55.6% of their opportunities this year (10 of 18 chances), the Sooners and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- In nine of 17 opportunities (52.9%) this year, Iowa State has combined with its opponents to score at least 142.5 points.
- The Sooners and the Cyclones combine to average the exact same points per game as the total of 142.5 points set for this outing.
- The Sooners and the Cyclones have seen their opponents average a combined 3.3 more points per game than the point total of 142.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Sooners games this season is 2.2 more points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
- Cyclones games this year have averaged a total of 143.6 points, 1.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 76.4 points the Sooners score per game are just 1.1 fewer points than the Cyclones give up (77.5).
- Oklahoma has a 9-0 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 77.5 points.
- Iowa State is 3-5 against the spread and 0-8 overall when giving up more than 76.4 points.
- The Cyclones score an average of 66.1 points per game, just 2.2 fewer points than the 68.3 the Sooners give up to opponents.
- Iowa State has gone 1-5 overall and 4-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 68.3 points.
- Oklahoma’s record is 6-3 overall and 5-4 against the spread when it allows more than 66.1 points to its opponents.
- The Sooners have put up a total of 146 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 8.1 per game), while the Cyclones have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 194 total points, -11.4 per game).
Oklahoma Betting Information
- The Sooners have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 12-6 record.
- When favored by at least 11 points, the Sooners have put together a 3-3 record ATS.
- The Sooners have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 8 of 18 games (44.4%).
Iowa State Betting Information
- The Cyclones have a losing record against the spread, going 6-11 ATS (covering only 35.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 11-point underdogs, the Cyclones have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- In most of Iowa State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 17 games, 58.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2021||Oklahoma||-14.5||140.5||-1548||+850||Regular Season||79-72 OU|
|2/12/2020||Oklahoma||-9.5||144.5||-536||+378||Regular Season||90-61 OU|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-68 IAST|
|2/25/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-61 IAST|
|2/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-74 IAST|
- Reaves leads the Sooners in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 16.6 points, grabbing 5.6 rebounds and distributing 5.4 assists per game.
- Umoja Gibson leads the Sooners in three-point shooting with an average of 2.4 threes per game.
- The Oklahoma steals leader is Elijah Harkless, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Kur Kuath, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
Iowa State Leaders
- Rasir Bolton leads the Cyclones scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, collecting 15.8 points, 5.0 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game.
- Jalen Coleman-Lands leads his teammates on the Cyclones with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Bolton (1.5 steals per game) and Javan Johnson (1.1 blocks per game) pace the Cyclones in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED