The Iowa State Cyclones (2-10) are expected to extend a six-game losing streak when they visit the No. 9 Oklahoma Sooners (11-5) as 14.5-point underdogs at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Lloyd Noble Center. The contest airs on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma (-14.5)||Over (140.5)||Oklahoma 80 Iowa State 63|
- In 50% of their opportunities this season (eight of 16 chances), the Sooners and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 140.5 points.
- Iowa State has played in eight games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 66.7% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 140.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 142.3 points per game, 1.8 more points than the over/under of 140.5 set for this game.
- The Sooners and the Cyclones have seen their opponents average a combined 3.3 more points per game than the point total of 140.5 set in this outing.
- The Sooners average point total in outings this year is 142, 1.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Cyclones this season is 3.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Sooners record just 1.8 fewer points per game (75.3) than the Cyclones allow (77.1).
- Oklahoma is 4-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 77.1 points.
- In games when Iowa State gives up more than 75.3 points, it is 3-4 against the spread and 0-7 overall.
- The Cyclones score only 0.3 more points per game (67) than the Sooners allow (66.7).
- Iowa State has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 1-4 overall record in games it scores more than 66.7 points.
- Oklahoma’s record is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it allows more than 67 points.
- The Sooners have totaled 138 more points than their opponents this season (8.6 per game on average), while the Cyclones have been out-scored by 121 total points (10.1 per game average differential).
Oklahoma Betting Information
- Oklahoma is good against the spread, going 11-5 this season.
- The Sooners have covered half the time, going 2-2 against the spread when favored by at least 14.5 points.
- Oklahoma has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 6 times in 16 contests (37.5%).
Iowa State Betting Information
- Iowa State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 4-8 ATS.
- When they are at least 14.5-point underdogs, the Cyclones have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- Iowa State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 58.3% of matchups this season (7 out of 12 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Oklahoma||-9.5||144.5||-536||+378||Regular Season||90-61 OU|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-68 IAST|
|2/25/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-61 IAST|
|2/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-74 IAST|
- Austin Reaves leads the Sooners in points and assists per game, scoring 15.8 points and distributing 5.1 assists.
- Kur Kuath leads the Sooners in rebounding, pulling down 5.1 boards per game while also scoring 6.7 points a contest.
- Umoja Gibson provides the most three-point shooting production for the Sooners. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Elijah Harkless is Oklahoma’s leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Kuath leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
Iowa State Leaders
- The Cyclones’ Rasir Bolton racks up enough points (15.4 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Solomon Young is at the top of the Iowa State rebounding leaderboard with 5.2 rebounds per game. He also scores 12.3 points and adds 0.6 assists per game.
- Jalen Coleman-Lands knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cyclones.
- Iowa State’s leader in steals is Bolton (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Young (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends