The No. 7 Oklahoma Sooners (14-5) are big, 10-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Kansas State Wildcats (6-17) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at Bramlage Coliseum. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The point total for the matchup is 130.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma (-10)||Over (130.5)||Oklahoma 75 Kansas State 63|
- The Sooners and their opponents have scored more than 130.5 points in 68.4% of their games this season (13 of 19 opportunities).
- Kansas State has combined with its opponents to score more than 130.5 points in 10 of 23 opportunities (43.5%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 137.5 points per game, 7.0 more points than the over/under of 130.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 139.5 points per game, 9.0 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Sooners average point total in matchups this year is 143.5, 13.0 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Wildcats this season is 3.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Sooners average just 3.9 more points per game (75.8) than the Wildcats allow (71.9).
- Oklahoma has an 8-0 record against the spread and a 12-1 record overall when scoring more than 71.9 points.
- When Kansas State gives up more than 75.8 points, it is 3-5 against the spread and 0-8 overall.
- The Wildcats’ 61.7 points per game are 5.9 fewer points than the 67.6 the Sooners give up.
- Kansas State has compiled a 3-4 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67.6 points.
- Oklahoma has a 9-4 record overall and an ATS record of 7-6 in games when its opponents score more than 61.7 points.
- The Sooners have out-scored their opponents by a total of 156 points this season (8.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wildcats have out-scored them by 235 more points on the year (10.2 per game).
Oklahoma Betting Information
- The Sooners have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 12-7 record.
- When favored by at least 10 points, the Sooners have struggled to a 3-4 record ATS this season.
- Oklahoma has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 8 times in 19 contests (42.1%).
Kansas State Betting Information
- The Wildcats have an 8-15 record against the spread, covering in only 34.8% of their contests.
- When they are at least 10-point underdogs, the Wildcats have not fared well, going 1-2 against the spread.
- In most of Kansas State’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (10 out of 23 games, 43.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/19/2021||Oklahoma||-13||136||-1218||+737||Regular Season||76-50 OU|
|1/29/2020||Kansas State||-1||134.5||-119||-103||Regular Season||61-53 KSU|
|1/4/2020||Oklahoma||-6.5||136.5||-295||+233||Regular Season||66-61 OU|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-53 KSU|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-61 KSU|
- The Sooners leader in points, rebounds and assists is Austin Reaves, who puts up 16.8 points, 5.5 boards and 5.2 assists per game.
- Umoja Gibson hits more threes per game than any other member of the Sooners, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.4 per contest.
- Elijah Harkless and Kur Kuath lead Oklahoma on the defensive end, with Harkless leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Kuath in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
Kansas State Leaders
- Nijel Pack’s points (12.3 per game) and assists (3.7 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Wildcats’ leaderboards.
- Antonio Gordon is at the top of the Kansas State rebounding leaderboard with 5.7 rebounds per game. He also racks up 5.8 points and tacks on 0.8 assists per game.
- Pack contributes the bulk of the Wildcats’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.3 threes per game to pace the team.
- Kansas State’s leader in steals is Pack with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Kaosi Ezeagu with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends