The No. 7 Oklahoma Sooners (14-6) host the Oklahoma State Cowboys (15-6) as 4.5-point favorites after Austin Reaves scored 25 points in the Sooners 62-57 loss to Kansas State. The matchup airs on ABC at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma State (+4.5)||Over (139.5)||Oklahoma 74 Oklahoma State 70|
- The Sooners and their opponents have put up more than 139.5 points in 50% of their outings this year (10 of 20 opportunities).
- Oklahoma State and its opponents have combined to score at least 139.5 points in 76.2% of their matchups this season (16 of 21 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 11.0 more points per game (150.5) than this game’s total of 139.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 137.8 points per game, 1.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average total the Sooners have had set in matchups this season is 2.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Cowboys games this year have averaged a total of 146.1 points, 6.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.9 points the Sooners average per game are just 4.4 more points than the Cowboys allow (70.5).
- Oklahoma is 12-1 overall and 8-0 against the spread when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- When Oklahoma State allows more than 74.9 points, it is 3-6 against the spread and 3-6 overall.
- The Cowboys put up 8.3 more points per game (75.6) than the Sooners give up to opponents (67.3).
- Oklahoma State is 13-4 overall and 11-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 67.3 points.
- Oklahoma is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 75.6 points.
- The Sooners have totaled 151 more points than their opponents this season (7.6 per game on average), and the Cowboys have scored 106 more points than their opponents (5.1 per game).
Oklahoma Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Sooners have covered 12 times in 20 contests.
- The Sooners have struggled to cover, going just 4-6 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- The Sooners have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 8 of 20 contests this season, a rate of 40%
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- The Cowboys have an 11-9-1 record against the spread, covering in 52.4% of their outings.
- The Cowboys have not fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 4-6 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 12 of 21 (57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Oklahoma State||-1.5||137.5||-126||+101||Regular Season||83-66 OKST|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-69 OU|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-61 OU|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-64 OU|
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Sooners is Reaves, who puts up 17.2 points, 5.6 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game.
- Umoja Gibson leads the Sooners in three-point shooting with an average of 2.4 threes per game.
- The Oklahoma steals leader is Elijah Harkless, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Kur Kuath, who compiles 1.5 rejections per contest.
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Isaac Likekele leads the Cowboys in both rebounds and assists with 6.9 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
- Cade Cunningham’s stat line of 18.8 points, 6.0 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game put him atop the Cowboys scoring leaderboard.
- Cunningham leads the Cowboys in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 made threes per game.
- Oklahoma State’s leader in steals is Rondel Walker (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Kalib Boone (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED