A game after he went off for 40 points in a 94-90 win over Oklahoma, Cade Cunningham leads the Oklahoma State Cowboys (16-6) at home against the No. 7 Oklahoma Sooners (14-7) on Monday, March 1, 2021. The Cowboys are underdogs by 1 point in the matchup, which airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma State (+1)||Over (141.5)||Oklahoma State 75 Oklahoma 71|
- The Sooners and their opponents have combined for 141.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 11 of 21 outings (52.4%) this year.
- In 16 of 22 games (72.7%) this year, Oklahoma State and its opponents have combined to score more than 141.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 10.5 more points per game (152) than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 140 points per game, 1.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The Sooners average point total in outings this season is 144.2, 2.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Cowboys games this season have averaged an over/under of 147.8 points, 6.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Sooners average just 4.2 more points per game (75.6) than the Cowboys give up (71.4).
- Oklahoma has a 12-2 record overall and an 8-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 71.4 points.
- When Oklahoma State gives up more than 75.6 points, it is 4-6 against the spread and 4-6 overall.
- The Cowboys’ 76.4 points per game are 7.8 more points than the 68.6 the Sooners give up.
- Oklahoma State is 14-4 overall and 12-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 68.6 points.
- Oklahoma has a 3-2 record overall and an ATS record of 2-3 in games when its opponents put up more than 76.4 points.
- The Sooners have put up a total of 147 more points than their opponents this year (an average of seven per game), and the Cowboys have out-scored opponents by 110 points on the season (five more per game).
Oklahoma Betting Information
- Oklahoma has been good against the spread this season, posting a 12-9 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Sooners have struggled to a 5-8 record ATS this season.
- Oklahoma and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 9 of 21 games this season (42.9%).
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- The Cowboys have a winning record against the spread, going 12-9-1 ATS (covering 54.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Cowboys have not fared well, going 5-6-1 against the spread.
- Oklahoma State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 59.1% of matchups this season (13 out of 22 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2021||Oklahoma||-6||140||-240||+193||Regular Season||94-90 OKST|
|2/22/2020||Oklahoma State||-1.5||137.5||-126||+101||Regular Season||83-66 OKST|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-69 OU|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-61 OU|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-64 OU|
- Austin Reaves leads the Sooners in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 17.5 points, grabbing 5.6 rebounds and dishing out 5.1 assists per game.
- Umoja Gibson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Sooners, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- Elijah Harkless and Kur Kuath lead Oklahoma on the defensive end, with Harkless leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Kuath in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Isaac Likekele puts up 6.9 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Cowboys’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Cunningham counts for 19.9 points per game, making him the top scorer on Oklahoma State’s squad.
- Cunningham provides the most three-point shooting production for the Cowboys. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- Oklahoma State’s leader in steals is Cunningham with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Kalib Boone with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED