A game after he scored 20 points in a 63-59 loss to Kansas, Austin Reaves leads the Oklahoma Sooners (6-4) at home against the TCU Horned Frogs (9-4) as 8-point favorites. The matchup, which begins at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, January 12, 2021, airs on ESPN+. The over/under in the matchup is set at 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|TCU (+8)||Over (138.5)||Oklahoma 75 TCU 68|
- In seven of 10 opportunities (70%) this year, the Sooners and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 138.5 points.
- In six of 13 outings (46.2%) this season, TCU and its opponents have combined to score more than 138.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 8.3 more points per game (146.8) than this matchup’s total of 138.5 points.
- The Sooners and the Horned Frogs have seen their opponents average a combined 0.2 more points per game than the over/under of 138.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Sooners games this season is 9.5 more points than the over/under of 138.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Horned Frogs this year is 1.0 point lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Sooners record 9.3 more points per game (77.4) than the Horned Frogs give up (68.1).
- Oklahoma is 6-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 68.1 points.
- In games TCU gives up more than 77.4 points, it is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Horned Frogs’ 69.4 points per game are just 1.2 fewer points than the 70.6 the Sooners allow.
- TCU is 3-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 70.6 points.
- Oklahoma has a 2-2 record overall and an ATS record of 1-3 in games when its opponents put up more than 69.4 points.
- The Sooners have totaled 68 more points than their opponents this season (6.8 per game on average), and the Horned Frogs have scored just 17 more points than their opponents (1.3 per game).
Oklahoma Betting Information
- Oklahoma been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, posting a 5-5 record.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the Sooners have put together a 2-2 record ATS.
- Oklahoma and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 10 (40%) games this season.
TCU Betting Information
- TCU has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 5-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 8-point underdogs, the Horned Frogs have a record ATS of 0-3.
- In 6 out of Horned Frogs 12 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/6/2020||Oklahoma||-4.5||138||-201||+164||Regular Season||82-78 OU|
|3/7/2020||TCU||-1||132.5||-119||-103||Regular Season||78-76 OU|
|1/18/2020||Oklahoma||-4||134||-191||+152||Regular Season||83-63 OU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-62 OU|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-74 OU|
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Sooners is Reaves, who averages 16.3 points, 5.6 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game.
- Umoja Gibson contributes the bulk of the Sooners’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.3 threes per game to lead the team.
- Elijah Harkless and Kur Kuath lead the Sooners on the defensive end, with Harkless leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Kuath in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
- RJ Nembhard’s points (17.8 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Horned Frogs’ leaderboards.
- Kevin Samuel grabs 9.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.7 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the TCU rebounding leaderboard.
- Nembhard contributes the bulk of the Horned Frogs’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Samuel’s steals (1.4 steals per game) and blocks (2.4 blocks per game) pace TCU on defense.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found