The Arkansas Razorbacks (13-4) are 2.5-point underdogs as they try to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Oklahoma State Cowboys (10-4) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Gallagher-Iba Arena. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under set at 151.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arkansas (+2.5)||Under (151.5)||Oklahoma State 76 Arkansas 74|
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to score more than 151.5 points in 35.7% of their outings this year (five of 14 opportunities).
- Arkansas and its opponents have combined to score at least 151.5 points in nine of 17 opportunities (52.9%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 161 points per game, 9.5 more points than the over/under of 151.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 140.9 points per game, 10.6 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The Cowboys average point total in outings this year is 147.4, 4.1 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Razorbacks this season is 3.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 76.6 points per game the Cowboys average are 6.5 more points than the Razorbacks give up (70.1).
- Oklahoma State is 7-3 overall and 5-0 against the spread when scoring more than 70.1 points.
- In games Arkansas gives up more than 76.6 points, it is 2-3 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- The Razorbacks score an average of 84.4 points per game, 13.6 more points than the 70.8 the Cowboys give up to opponents.
- Arkansas has put together a 12-2 overall record and a 9-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 70.8 points.
- Oklahoma State is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it allows more than 84.4 points.
- The Cowboys have out-scored their opponents by a total of 81 points this season (5.8 points per game on average), and the Razorbacks have put up 242 more points than their opponents on the year (14.3 per game).
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Oklahoma State has been strong this season, posting a 7-6-1 record.
- The Cowboys have posted a losing record of 3-4-1 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, Oklahoma State and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 8 of 14 chances this season.
Arkansas Betting Information
- Arkansas has a 10-6 record against the spread, covering in 62.5% of their contests.
- The Razorbacks have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 9-4 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Arkansas has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 62.5% of matchups this season (10 out of 16 opportunities).
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Isaac Likekele leads the Cowboys in rebounds and assists. Likekele averages 11.5 points, 7.7 rebounds, and 3.9 assists per game.
- Cade Cunningham is the Cowboys scoring leader, averaging 18.0 points per game. He adds 6.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists per contest.
- The Cowboys get the most three-point shooting production out of Cunningham, who knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
- The Oklahoma State steals leader is Bryce Williams, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Cunningham, who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
- Moses Moody is the top scorer for the Razorbacks with 16.6 points per game. He also adds 5.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Razorbacks’ leader in rebounds is Justin Smith with 6.4 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Jalen Tate with 4.6 per game.
- JD Notae contributes the bulk of the Razorbacks’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.9 threes per game to pace the squad.
- The Razorbacks’ leader in steals is Desi Sills with 1.5 per game, and Connor Vanover is their leader in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED