The Iowa State Cyclones (2-14) are expected to extend a 10-game losing streak when they visit the Oklahoma State Cowboys (13-6) as 11.5-point underdogs at 4:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at Gallagher-Iba Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The point total is set at 144.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma State (-11.5)||Over (144.5)||Oklahoma State 80 Iowa State 65|
- The Cowboys and their opponents have recorded more than 144.5 points in 57.9% of their games this year (11 of 19 opportunities).
- Iowa State has played in eight games this season (out of 16 total matchups — 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 144.5 points.
- The Cowboys and the Cyclones combine to average 2.2 less points per game than the total of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- The Cowboys and the Cyclones have seen their opponents average a combined 4.6 more points per game than the over/under of 144.5 set for this game.
- The Cowboys average point total in matchups this year is 147, 2.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- Cyclones games this year have averaged a total of 144.4 points, 0.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cowboys score just 2.1 fewer points per game (75.7) than the Cyclones allow (77.8).
- Oklahoma State is 4-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall when scoring more than 77.8 points.
- When Iowa State allows more than 75.7 points, it is 5-5 against the spread and 0-10 overall.
- The Cyclones’ 66.6 points per game are just 4.7 fewer points than the 71.3 the Cowboys give up.
- Iowa State is 1-5 overall and 4-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 71.3 points.
- Oklahoma State has a 7-6 record overall and an ATS record of 5-8 in games when its opponents score more than 66.6 points.
- The Cowboys have put up a total of 85 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.4 per game), while the Cyclones have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 178 total points, -11.2 per game).
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- Oklahoma State has earned an even 9-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -11.5 or higher.
- In 11 of 19 (57.9%) contests this season, Oklahoma State and its opponents have hit the total.
Iowa State Betting Information
- The Cyclones have a 6-10 record against the spread, covering in just 37.5% of their outings.
- The Cyclones have not fared well as a 11.5-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Iowa State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 10 of 16 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2021||Oklahoma State||-6.5||140||-309||+245||Regular Season||81-60 OKST|
|3/11/2020||Oklahoma State||-6.5||139.5||-290||+231||Conference Tournament||72-71 OKST|
|2/29/2020||Oklahoma State||-7||142.5||-335||+248||Regular Season||73-61 OKST|
|1/21/2020||Iowa State||-6||138.5||-274||+213||Regular Season||89-82 IAST|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-59 IAST|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-63 IAST|
Oklahoma State Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Cowboys is Isaac Likekele, who grabs 7.0 boards and distributes 3.8 assists per game to go with a 10.2 PPG scoring average.
- Cade Cunningham is Oklahoma State’s leading scorer, averaging 18.6 per game while tacking on 6.1 rebounds and 3.5 assists.
- Cunningham makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cowboys, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- Cunningham is the Cowboys leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Kalib Boone leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
Iowa State Leaders
- Rasir Bolton is atop nearly all of the Cyclones’ leaderboards by recording 15.9 points, 4.9 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game.
- Jalen Coleman-Lands leads the Cyclones in three-point shooting with an average of 2.4 made threes per game.
- Iowa State’s leader in steals is Bolton with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Javan Johnson with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends