The No. 23 Oklahoma State Cowboys (12-6) host the Kansas State Wildcats (5-15) as double-digit, 13-point favorites after Cade Cunningham put up 26 points in the Cowboys 78-66 loss to Kansas. The game airs on ESPNU at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 138 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma State (-13)||Over (138)||Oklahoma State 79 Kansas State 63|
- The Cowboys and their opponents have scored at least 138 points — this matchup’s point total — in 15 of 18 games (83.3%) this season.
- Kansas State has played in eight games this season (out of 20 total matchups — 40% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 138 points.
- These two teams average a combined 139 points per game, one more point than the over/under of 138 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 145.6 points per game, 7.6 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total in Cowboys games this season is 10.1 more points than the total of 138 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Wildcats games this season is 1.5 fewer points than the point total of 138 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cowboys average 76.2 points per contest, only 2.5 more points than the 73.7 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Oklahoma State has a 7-0 record against the spread and a 9-4 record overall when scoring more than 73.7 points.
- When Kansas State gives up more than 76.2 points, it is 3-3 against the spread and 0-6 overall.
- The Wildcats’ 62.8 points per game are 9.1 fewer points than the 71.9 the Cowboys allow.
- When it scores more than 71.9 points, Kansas State is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Oklahoma State’s record is 6-8-1 against the spread and 9-6 overall when it allows more than 62.8 points.
- The Cowboys have scored a total of 78 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.3 per game), while the Wildcats have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 218 total points, -10.9 per game).
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Oklahoma State has been strong this season, posting a 9-8-1 record.
- The Cowboys have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -13 or bigger.
- In 11 of 18 (61.1%) contests this season, Oklahoma State and its opponents have hit the total.
Kansas State Betting Information
- The Wildcats have a 6-14 record against the spread, covering in only 30.0% of their games.
- When they play as at least 13-point underdogs, the Wildcats have a record ATS of 1-0.
- In 10 out of Kansas State’s 20 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Oklahoma State||-9||138.5||-478||+358||Regular Season||70-54 OKST|
|3/4/2020||Oklahoma State||-6.5||132||-294||+230||Regular Season||69-63 OKST|
|2/11/2020||Kansas State||-3||131||-151||+124||Regular Season||64-59 OKST|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-46 KSU|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-57 KSU|
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Isaac Likekele leads the Cowboys in rebounds and assists. Likekele averages 10.2 points, 7.0 rebounds, and 3.8 assists per game.
- Oklahoma State’s leading scorer is Cunningham, who drops 18.8 points a game in addition to his 6.3 rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Cunningham provides the bulk of the Cowboys’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.9 threes per game to lead the team.
- The Oklahoma State steals leader is Cunningham, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Kalib Boone, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Kansas State Leaders
- Nijel Pack is at the top of the Wildcats scoring leaderboard with 12.5 points per game. He also pulls down 3.9 rebounds and averages 3.5 assists per game.
- Kansas State’s leader in rebounds is DaJuan Gordon with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Mike McGuirl with 3.6 per game.
- Pack provides the most three-point shooting production for the Wildcats. He makes 2.4 threes per game.
- Gordon (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Kansas State while Kaosi Ezeagu (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED