The Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-3) hit the road in Big 12 play against the Kansas State Wildcats (5-6) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The Cowboys are favored by 8 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 139.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kansas State (+8)||Over (139)||Oklahoma State 74 Kansas State 70|
- In eight of 10 opportunities (80%) this season, the Cowboys and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 139 points.
- In five of 11 outings (45.5%) this season, Kansas State and its opponents have combined to score more than 139 points.
- These teams average a combined 144.2 points per game, 5.2 more points than the over/under of 139 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 143.1 points per game, 4.1 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total in Cowboys games this season is 11.6 more points than the total of 139 in this matchup.
- Wildcats games this year have averaged an over/under of 136.6 points, 2.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cowboys score 7.5 more points per game (78) than the Wildcats allow (70.5).
- When Oklahoma State puts up more than 70.5 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- In games Kansas State allows more than 78 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 66.2 points per game, 6.4 fewer points than the 72.6 the Cowboys allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 72.6 points, Kansas State is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Oklahoma State’s record is 2-5 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it allows more than 66.2 points.
- The Cowboys have put up a total of 54 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.4 per game), while the Wildcats have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 47 total points, -4.3 per game).
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- The Cowboys have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, putting up a 4-5-1 record.
- The Cowboys have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -8 or higher.
- In 6 of 10 (60%) contests this season, Oklahoma State and its opponents have hit the total.
Kansas State Betting Information
- Kansas State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 3-8 ATS.
- When they are at least 8-point underdogs, the Wildcats have not fared well, going 1-3 against the spread.
- In the majority of Kansas State’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 11 games, 45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Oklahoma State||-6.5||132||-294||+230||Regular Season||69-63 OKST|
|2/11/2020||Kansas State||-3||131||-151||+124||Regular Season||64-59 OKST|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-46 KSU|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-57 KSU|
Oklahoma State Leaders
- The Cowboys leader in rebounds and assist is Isaac Likekele, who grabs 8.0 rebounds and gives out 3.7 assists per game along with scoring 12.0 points per contest.
- Cade Cunningham leads Oklahoma State in scoring, averaging 19.3 per game to go with 6.1 rebounds and 3.6 assists.
- Cunningham’s 1.5 made threes per game lead the Cowboys.
- The Oklahoma State steals leader is Bryce Williams, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Cunningham, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
Kansas State Leaders
- Mike McGuirl racks up 12.3 points and adds 3.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Wildcats’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- DaJuan Gordon is at the top of the Kansas State rebounding leaderboard with 6.6 rebounds per game. He also notches 10.2 points and tacks on 2.1 assists per game.
- McGuirl’s 2.2 made threes per game lead the Wildcats.
- Gordon (1.5 steals per game) and Antonio Gordon (0.4 blocks per game) lead the Wildcats in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found