The TCU Horned Frogs (9-7) are 5-point underdogs as they try to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Oklahoma State Cowboys (11-4) on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|TCU (+5)||Over (140.5)||Oklahoma State 74 TCU 70|
- In 12 of 15 opportunities (80%) this season, the Cowboys and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- TCU has combined with its opponents to score more than 140.5 points in seven of 16 outings (43.8%) this season.
- The Cowboys and the Horned Frogs combine to average 5.0 more points per game than the total of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- The Cowboys and the Horned Frogs have seen their opponents average a combined 1.2 more points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set for this game.
- The average total the Cowboys have had set in matchups this year is 7.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Horned Frogs games this season have averaged a total of 139.1 points, 1.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cowboys average 6.4 more points per game (76.9) than the Horned Frogs give up (70.5).
- Oklahoma State is 8-3 overall and 6-0 against the spread when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- In games when TCU gives up more than 76.9 points, it is 2-4 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
- The Horned Frogs score an average of 68.6 points per game, only 2.6 fewer points than the 71.2 the Cowboys allow to opponents.
- In games it scores more than 71.2 points, TCU is 4-0 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Oklahoma State’s record is 4-5 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it gives up more than 68.6 points.
- The Cowboys have out-scored their opponents by a total of 85 points this season (5.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Horned Frogs have out-scored them by 31 more points on the year (1.9 per game).
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Cowboys have covered eight times in 15 contests.
- The Cowboys have struggled to cover, going just 3-4 ATS when favored by at least 5 points.
- More often than not, Oklahoma State and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 9 of 15 chances this season.
TCU Betting Information
- TCU has a losing record against the spread, going 7-8 ATS (covering only 46.7% of the time).
- The Horned Frogs have not fared well as a 5-point underdog, going 0-4 against the spread when they are at least 5-point underdogs.
- TCU and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 7 of 15 (46.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/16/2020||Oklahoma State||-5||136.5||-223||+181||Regular Season||77-76 TCU|
|2/5/2020||Oklahoma State||-3||129.5||-158||+130||Regular Season||72-57 OKST|
|1/11/2020||TCU||-4.5||128.5||-210||+170||Regular Season||52-40 TCU|
|2/18/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-61 OKST|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-68 TCU|
Oklahoma State Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Cowboys is Isaac Likekele, who pulls down 7.5 boards and administers 4.0 assists per game to go with a 11.2 PPG scoring average.
- Cade Cunningham is Oklahoma State’s leading scorer, averaging 18.2 per game while tacking on 6.2 rebounds and 3.8 assists.
- Cunningham makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cowboys, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
- Bryce Williams is a standout on the defensive end for Oklahoma State, leading the team in steals with 1.4 per game and blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- The Horned Frogs’ RJ Nembhard averages enough points (16.6 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Kevin Samuel’s stat line of 8.8 rebounds, 9.1 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the TCU rebounding leaderboard.
- Mike Miles leads the Horned Frogs in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- Samuel leads the Horned Frogs on defense with 1.3 steals and 1.9 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED