The Charlotte 49ers (9-10) visit the Old Dominion Monarchs (9-5) as 4-point underdogs after Jahmir Young racked up 26 points in the 49ers 78-76 loss to Old Dominion. The matchup airs on ESPN+ at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 124.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Charlotte (+4)||Over (124.5)||Old Dominion 69 Charlotte 66|
- In 85.7% of their opportunities this season (12 of 14 chances), the Monarchs and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 124.5 points.
- In 12 of 19 outings (63.2%) this year, Charlotte has combined with its opponents to score at least 124.5 points.
- The Monarchs and the 49ers combine to average 10.2 more points per game than the over/under of 124.5 set for this game.
- The Monarchs and the 49ers have seen their opponents average a combined 12.6 more points per game than the point total of 124.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Monarchs games this season is 17.1 more points than the over/under of 124.5 in this matchup.
- 49ers games this year have averaged a total of 130.2 points, 5.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Monarchs record just 4.5 more points per game (69.5) than the 49ers give up (65).
- Old Dominion has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 7-3 record overall when putting up more than 65 points.
- Charlotte has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 3-4 record overall when giving up more than 69.5 points.
- The 49ers score 6.9 fewer points per game (65.2) than the Monarchs allow their opponents to score (72.1).
- In games it scores more than 72.1 points, Charlotte is 3-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Old Dominion is 3-7 against the spread and 6-5 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 65.2 points.
- The Monarchs have a negative point differential on the season (-36 total points, -2.6 per game), while the 49ers have scored only three more points than their opponents (0.2 per game).
Old Dominion Betting Information
- Old Dominion has covered in just four of 13 matchups this season.
- The Monarchs have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -4 or higher.
- The Monarchs and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 13 games (53.8%) this season.
Charlotte Betting Information
- The 49ers have a losing record against the spread, going 7-9 ATS (covering just 43.8% of the time).
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the 49ers have not fared well, going 2-4 against the spread.
- The 49ers and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 8 of 16.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2021||Charlotte||-1.5||123.5||-124||+103||Regular Season||78-76 OLD|
|1/20/2020||Old Dominion||-4.5||118||-209||+167||Regular Season||66-62 OLD|
|1/11/2020||Charlotte||-3.5||115||-177||+143||Regular Season||53-47 CHARLT|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-60 OLD|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-70 OLD|
Old Dominion Leaders
- Malik Curry leads the Monarchs in points and assists per game, scoring 16.6 points and distributing 4.2 assists.
- Austin Trice is the Monarchs best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.1 boards in each contest while scoring 10.9 points per game.
- A.J. Oliver II provides the most three-point shooting production for the Monarchs. He knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- Curry is Old Dominion’s leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Kalu Ezikpe leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- Young is at the top of the 49ers scoring leaderboard with 19.4 points per game. He also collects 5.3 rebounds and racks up 2.8 assists per game.
- The 49ers’ leader in rebounds is Milos Supica with 5.7 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Jordan Shepherd with 2.8 per game.
- Young is consistent from three-point range and leads the 49ers with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Charlotte’s leader in steals is Shepherd (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Anzac Rissetto (0.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED