Jalen Jordan leads the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (5-13) into a matchup against the Old Dominion Monarchs (12-6) after scoring 25 points in a 96-85 loss to Marshall. The Monarchs are 10-point favorites in the matchup on Friday, February 26, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is 134 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Middle Tennessee (+10)||Over (134)||Old Dominion 73 Middle Tennessee 64|
- The Monarchs and their opponents have combined for 134 points — this matchup’s point total — in 11 of 18 opportunities (61.1%) this year.
- Middle Tennessee has played in six games this season (out of 18 total matchups — 33.3% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 134 points.
- These two teams average a combined 132.9 points per game, 1.1 less points than the total of 134 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 139.6 points per game, 5.6 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Monarchs games this year is 4.5 more points than the over/under of 134 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Blue Raiders this year is 0.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Monarchs score 69.3 points per contest, just 1.1 fewer points than the 70.4 the Blue Raiders surrender to opponents.
- When Old Dominion puts up more than 70.4 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- When Middle Tennessee gives up more than 69.3 points, it is 1-6 against the spread and 0-7 overall.
- The Blue Raiders’ 63.6 points per game are 5.6 fewer points than the 69.2 the Monarchs allow.
- Middle Tennessee has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-3 overall record in games it scores more than 69.2 points.
- Old Dominion is 3-8 against the spread and 6-6 overall when it allows more than 63.6 points.
- The Monarchs have totaled just three more points than their opponents this season (0.1 per game on average), while the Blue Raiders have been out-scored by 123 total points (6.8 per game average differential).
Old Dominion Betting Information
- The Monarchs have struggled a bit against the spread this year, putting up a 6-9-1 record.
- When favored by at least 10 points, the Monarchs have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- The Monarchs have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (8 of 16 contests).
Middle Tennessee Betting Information
- Middle Tennessee has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 6-11 ATS.
- In the majority of Blue Raiders games this season, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 17 games, 47.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2020||Old Dominion||-8.5||130.5||-437||+330||Regular Season||70-60 OLD|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||55-50 OLD|
Old Dominion Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Monarchs is Malik Curry, who scores 14.8 points and distributes 3.9 assists per game.
- Austin Trice leads the Monarchs in rebounding, grabbing 6.9 boards per game while also scoring 9.4 points a contest.
- A.J. Oliver II contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Monarchs. He knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
- The Old Dominion steals leader is Curry, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Kalu Ezikpe, who compiles 1.6 rejections per contest.
Middle Tennessee Leaders
- The Blue Raiders’ Dontrell Shuler averages enough points (12.5 per game) and assists (2.9 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Jo’Vontae Millner is at the top of the Middle Tennessee rebounding leaderboard with 5.2 rebounds per game. He also notches 7.8 points and adds 0.6 assists per game.
- Jordan makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Blue Raiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per outing.
- Jordan Davis (1.6 steals per game) and Millner (0.5 blocks per game) pace the Blue Raiders in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED