The Ole Miss Rebels (8-7) visit the Georgia Bulldogs (9-6) in a matchup of SEC teams at Stegeman Coliseum, beginning at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021. The Rebels are 3-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The over/under for the matchup is set at 142.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgia (+3)||Over (142)||Ole Miss 72 Georgia 71|
- In 20% of their games this season (three of 15 chances), the Rebels and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 142 points.
- Georgia and its opponents have combined to score more than 142 points in 12 of 15 outings (80%) this season.
- The Rebels and the Bulldogs combine to average 5.2 more points per game than the over/under of 142 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 138.2 points per game, 3.8 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The average point total in Rebels games this year is 9.9 less points than the over/under of 142 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this season is 11.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Rebels record six fewer points per game (69.7) than the Bulldogs give up (75.7).
- Ole Miss has a 3-1 record overall and a 3-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 75.7 points.
- When Georgia allows more than 69.7 points, it is 2-7 against the spread and 3-6 overall.
- The Bulldogs put up 15 more points per game (77.5) than the Rebels allow (62.5).
- In games it puts up more than 62.5 points, Georgia is 6-0 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- Ole Miss is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 77.5 points.
- The Rebels have out-scored their opponents by a total of 108 points this season (7.2 points per game on average), and the Bulldogs have put up 28 more points than their opponents on the year (1.8 per game).
Ole Miss Betting Information
- The Rebels have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 7-8 record.
- The Rebels have posted a winning record of 6-3 against the spread when the spread is -3 or higher.
- The Rebels have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 2 of 15 contests this season, a rate of 13.3%
Georgia Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a losing record against the spread, going 6-7 ATS (covering just 46.2% of the time).
- When they play as at least 3-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have a record ATS of 2-3.
- Georgia and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 8 of 13 (61.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Ole Miss||-8||146.5||-385||+295||Regular Season||78-74 UGA|
|3/11/2020||Ole Miss||-3.5||144||-168||+138||Conference Tournament||81-63 UGA|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-60 OLEMISS|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-71 OLEMISS|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-64 OLEMISS|
Ole Miss Leaders
- The Rebels leader in points and assists is Devontae Shuler, who puts up 15.1 points per game along with 3.9 assists.
- Luis Rodriguez leads the Rebels in rebounding, pulling down 6.5 boards per game while also scoring 7.6 points a contest.
- Shuler leads his teammates on the Rebels with 2.1 made threes per outing.
- Shuler and Romello White lead Ole Miss on the defensive end, with Shuler leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and White in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
- The Bulldogs’ Sahvir Wheeler racks up enough points (13.5 per game) and assists (7.5 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Toumani Camara’s stat line of 6.8 rebounds, 12.7 points and 1.7 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Georgia rebounding leaderboard.
- P.J. Horne leads his teammates on the Bulldogs with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Georgia’s leader in steals is Justin Kier (2.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Camara (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview