Devontae Shuler leads the Ole Miss Rebels (13-10) into a matchup with the Kentucky Wildcats (8-14) after putting up 25 points in a 75-70 loss to Vanderbilt. The Rebels are 2-point favorites in the matchup on Tuesday, March 2, 2021, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 130.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ole Miss (-2)||Over (130)||Ole Miss 70 Kentucky 67|
- In 14 of 23 outings (60.9%) this season, the Rebels and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 130 points.
- Kentucky and its opponents have combined to score more than 130 points in 63.6% of their games this year (14 of 22 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 8.9 more points per game (138.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 130 points.
- The Rebels and the Wildcats have seen their opponents average a combined 4.2 more points per game than the over/under of 130 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Rebels have had set in matchups this season is three more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Wildcats this season is 10 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Rebels record 69.2 points per contest, just 1.1 fewer points than the 70.3 the Wildcats allow their opponents.
- When Ole Miss puts up more than 70.3 points, it is 7-2 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
- Kentucky is 4-9 overall and 1-11-1 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 69.2 points.
- The Wildcats’ 69.7 points per game are 5.8 more points than the 63.9 the Rebels give up.
- Kentucky is 8-6 overall and 5-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 63.9 points.
- Ole Miss’ record is 2-8 overall and 2-8 against the spread when it allows more than 69.7 points to its opponents.
- The Rebels have totaled 122 more points than their opponents this season (5.3 per game on average), while the Wildcats have been out-scored by 12 total points (0.6 per game average differential).
Ole Miss Betting Information
- Ole Miss is strong against the spread, going 12-11 on the season.
- The Rebels have posted a losing record of 7-8 against the spread when the spread is -2 or higher.
- The Rebels have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 6 of 23 contests this season, a rate of 26.1%
Kentucky Betting Information
- Kentucky has a losing record against the spread, going 6-14-2 ATS (covering just 27.3% of the time).
- When they play as at least 2-point underdogs, the Wildcats have a record ATS of 3-8-1.
- Kentucky has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 40.9% of matchups this season (9 out of 22 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Kentucky||-9.5||136.5||-535||+384||Regular Season||67-62 UK|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-76 UK|
Ole Miss Leaders
- Shuler leads the Rebels in points and assists per game, scoring 16.0 points and distributing 3.3 assists.
- Ole Miss’ best rebounder is Luis Rodriguez, who averages 6.0 boards per game in addition to his 7.7 PPG average.
- Shuler provides the most three-point shooting production for the Rebels. He makes 2.0 threes per game.
- The Ole Miss steals leader is Rodriguez, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Romello White, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
- Brandon Boston Jr. is the top scorer for the Wildcats with 12.0 points per game. He also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Isaiah Jackson has a stat line of 6.8 rebounds, 8.1 points and 0.7 assists per game for Kentucky to take the top rebound spot on the team. Devin Askew has the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 7.1 points and 2.7 rebounds per contest.
- Davion Mintz contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Wildcats. He makes 2.0 threes per game.
- Kentucky’s leader in steals is Boston (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jackson (2.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED