The No. 10 Missouri Tigers (13-3) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the Ole Miss Rebels (10-8) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at The Pavilion at Ole Miss as just 1.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on SECN. The matchup has a point total of 133.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Missouri (+1.5)||Over (133)||Missouri 70 Ole Miss 69|
- In 10 of 18 games (55.6%) this season, the Rebels and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 133 points.
- Missouri has played in 12 games this season (out of 16 total matchups — 75% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 133 points.
- The two teams average a combined 10.9 more points per game (143.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 133 points.
- The Rebels and the Tigers have seen their opponents average a combined 0.3 more points per game than the point total of 133 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Rebels games this year is 0.4 fewer points than the over/under of 133 in this matchup.
- Tigers games this season have averaged a total of 144.6 points, 11.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 69.1 points the Rebels score per game are only 0.8 fewer points than the Tigers give up (69.9).
- Ole Miss has a 6-2 record overall and a 6-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 69.9 points.
- Missouri is 5-3 overall and 4-4 against the spread when giving up more than 69.1 points.
- The Tigers put up 11.4 more points per game (74.8) than the Rebels give up to opponents (63.4).
- When it puts up more than 63.4 points, Missouri is 10-0 against the spread and 12-1 overall.
- Ole Miss has a 1-4 record overall and an ATS record of 1-4 in games when its opponents score more than 74.8 points.
- The Rebels have out-scored their opponents by a total of 102 points this season (5.7 points per game on average), and the Tigers have put up 78 more points than their opponents on the year (4.9 per game).
Ole Miss Betting Information
- The Rebels have been an even bet against the spread this season at 9-9.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Rebels have put up a 6-6 record ATS.
- Ole Miss has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 3 times in 18 contests (16.7%).
Missouri Betting Information
- The Tigers have a 10-6 record against the spread, covering in 62.5% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 6-4.
- The Tigers and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 10 of 16 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Ole Miss||-4.5||133||-204||+167||Regular Season||75-67 OLEMISS|
|2/18/2020||Missouri||-1||133.5||-120||-103||Regular Season||71-68 MIZZ|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-68 OLEMISS|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-65 OLEMISS|
Ole Miss Leaders
- The Rebels leader in points and assists is Devontae Shuler, who scores 15.5 points per game to go with 3.6 assists.
- Luis Rodriguez leads Ole Miss in rebounding, pulling down 6.6 rebounds per game while also scoring 7.5 points a contest.
- Shuler’s 2.0 threes per game leads the Rebels.
- Rodriguez and Romello White lead the Rebels on the defensive end, with Rodriguez leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and White in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
- Xavier Pinson is the top scorer for the Tigers with 14.7 points per game. He also adds 3.3 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Missouri leaders in rebounding and assists are Jeremiah Tilmon with 7.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 13.3 points and 0.9 assists per game) and Dru Smith with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 14.0 points and 3.9 rebounds per game).
- Mark Smith contributes the bulk of the Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.7 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Missouri’s leader in steals is Dru Smith with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Tilmon with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview