The Vanderbilt Commodores (6-13) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Ole Miss Rebels (13-9) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Memorial Gymnasium (Vandy) as 8-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 3:30 PM ET on SECN. The matchup has an over/under of 134.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Vanderbilt (+8)||Over (134)||Ole Miss 72 Vanderbilt 68|
- The Rebels and their opponents have scored no less than 134 points — this matchup’s point total — in nine of 22 outings (40.9%) this season.
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have combined to score more than 134 points in 15 of 19 outings (78.9%) this year.
- The Rebels and the Commodores combine to average eight more points per game than the total of 134 set for this game.
- The Rebels and the Commodores have seen their opponents average a combined three more points per game than the over/under of 134 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Rebels have had set in games this year is 1.5 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Commodores games this year is 12.5 more points than the point total of 134 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Rebels record 69.1 points per contest, only 4.5 fewer points than the 73.6 the Commodores give up to opponents.
- Ole Miss has a 6-2 record overall and a 6-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 73.6 points.
- Vanderbilt is 2-13 overall and 7-6-2 against the spread when allowing more than 69.1 points.
- The Commodores score 9.5 more points per game (72.9) than the Rebels give up (63.4).
- When it scores more than 63.4 points, Vanderbilt is 10-0-2 against the spread and 5-11 overall.
- Ole Miss is 2-5 against the spread and 2-5 overall when it allows more than 72.9 points.
- The Rebels have out-scored their opponents by a total of 127 points this season (5.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Commodores have out-scored them by just 14 more points on the year (0.7 per game).
Ole Miss Betting Information
- Ole Miss is solid against the spread, going 12-10 on the season.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the Rebels have fared well against the spread, putting together a 5-3 record.
- Ole Miss and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 22 (22.7%) games this season.
Vanderbilt Betting Information
- The Commodores have a winning record against the spread, going 10-7-2 ATS (covering 52.6% of the time).
- The Commodores have fared well as an 8-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 8-point underdogs.
- In most of Commodores games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 19 games, 57.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Ole Miss||-10.5||140||-679||+453||Regular Season||86-60 OLEMISS|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-71 OLEMISS|
Ole Miss Leaders
- Devontae Shuler leads the Rebels in points and assists per game, scoring 15.6 points and distributing 3.3 assists.
- Ole Miss’ best rebounder is Luis Rodriguez, who averages 6.0 boards per game in addition to his 7.9 PPG average.
- Shuler leads the Rebels in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 threes per game.
- Rodriguez and Romello White lead Ole Miss on the defensive end, with Rodriguez leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and White in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Scotty Pippen Jr.’s points (20.5 per game) and assists (5.2 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Commodores’ leaderboards.
- Dylan Disu grabs 9.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 15.0 points per game and adds 1.4 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Vanderbilt rebounding leaderboard.
- Pippen leads the Commodores in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- Pippen (1.7 steals per game) and Disu (1.2 blocks per game) lead the Commodores in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED