The Omaha Mavericks (2-16) are favored (-2) to stop a 12-game losing streak when they host the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (7-13) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, February 19, 2021 at Baxter Arena. The over/under is 144.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Dakota (+2)||Under (144.5)||Omaha 73 North Dakota 71|
- In nine of 18 outings (50%) this year, the Mavericks and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- North Dakota and its opponents have added up to score at least 144.5 points in 65% of their games this season (13 of 20 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 135 points per game, 9.5 fewer points than the over/under of 144.5 set for this game.
- The Mavericks and the Fightin’ Hawks have seen their opponents average a combined 9.8 more points per game than the over/under of 144.5 set for this outing.
- The Mavericks average point total in matchups this year is 141.2, 3.3 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Fightin’ Hawks this season is 3.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Omaha Betting Information
- The Mavericks have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 5-12 record.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Mavericks have struggled to a 0-4 record ATS this season.
- Omaha has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 7 times in 17 contests (41.2%).
North Dakota Betting Information
- North Dakota has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 7-11 ATS.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Fightin’ Hawks have not fared well, going 0-4 against the spread.
- North Dakota has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this season (12 out of 18 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Omaha||-5.5||152.5||-240||+192||Regular Season||84-83 OMAHA|
|1/8/2020||North Dakota||-3.5||150.5||-175||+140||Regular Season||66-62 OMAHA|
|2/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-72 OMAHA|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-91 OMAHA|
- Marlon Ruffin leads the Mavericks in scoring, tallying 13.1 points per game to go with 3.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Matt Pile is the Mavericks leading rebounder, pulling down 8.9 per game, while Ayo Akinwole is their best passer, averaging 2.9 assists in each contest.
- The Mavericks get the most three-point shooting production out of Ruffin, who knocks down 1.4 threes per game.
- Akinwole is the Mavericks leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Pile leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
North Dakota Leaders
- Filip Rebraca holds the top spot on the Fightin’ Hawks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.0 points and 7.0 rebounds per game.
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ leading assist machine is Tyree Ihenacho with a stat line of 4.1 assists, 8.9 points, and 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Ethan Igbanugo provides the most three-point shooting production for the Fightin’ Hawks. He knocks down 1.5 threes per game.
- North Dakota’s leader in steals is Ihenacho (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Seybian Sims (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED