The Denver Pioneers (1-5) are expected to continue a five-game losing streak when they host the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (4-6) as 10.5-point underdogs at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021 at Hamilton Gymnasium. The matchup has an over/under set at 153.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oral Roberts (-10.5)||Under (153.5)||Oral Roberts 83 Denver 67|
- In seven of 10 games (70%) this year, the Golden Eagles and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 153.5 points.
- Denver and its opponents have added up to score more than 153.5 points in 16.7% of their games this season (one of six chances).
- The two teams average a combined 2.9 less points per game (150.6) than this matchup’s total of 153.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.2 less points per game (150.3) than this game’s over/under of 153.5 points.
- The average point total in Golden Eagles games this season is 1.3 more points than the over/under of 153.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Pioneers this season is 7.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
Oral Roberts Betting Information
- Oral Roberts has been good against the spread this season, posting a 5-2 record.
- In 4 of 7 (57.1%) contests this season, Oral Roberts and its opponents have hit the total.
Denver Betting Information
- Denver has a losing record against the spread, going 1-4 ATS (covering just 20% of the time).
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 3 of 5 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Oral Roberts||-6.5||155||-285||+224||Regular Season||100-96 DEN|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-77 ORAL|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-65 ORAL|
|1/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-58 DEN|
Oral Roberts Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Golden Eagles is Max Abmas, who scores 21.3 points and dishes out 4.1 assists per game.
- Oral Roberts’ best rebounder is Kevin Obanor, who averages 10.3 boards per game in addition to his 20.5 PPG average.
- Abmas’ 3.7 made threes per game lead the Golden Eagles.
- Abmas and Francis Lacis lead Oral Roberts on the defensive end, with Abmas leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Lacis in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Jase Townsend averages 17.4 points per game to be the top scorer for the Pioneers.
- The Pioneers’ leader in rebounds is Tristan Green with 5.6 per outing, and their leader in assists is Roscoe Eastmond with 3.4 per game.
- Abmas paces his teammates on the Pioneers with 1.3 made threes per game.
- Eastmond (1.6 steals per game) and Robert Jones (0.7 blocks per game) lead the Pioneers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found