The North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (1-7) are expected to continue a four-game losing streak when they visit the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (3-5) as 10.5-point underdogs at 8:30 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021 at Mabee Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 148.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Dakota (+10.5)||Under (148)||Oral Roberts 78 North Dakota 68|
- The Golden Eagles and their opponents have recorded more than 148 points in 87.5% of their games this year (seven of eight opportunities).
- North Dakota and its opponents have added up to score more than 148 points in 25% of their matchups this season (two of eight chances).
- These two teams average a combined 146.7 points per game, 1.3 fewer points than the total of 148 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.4 more points per game (148.4) than this game’s over/under of 148 points.
- The average total the Golden Eagles have had set in matchups this season is 11.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Fightin’ Hawks games this season have averaged a total of 135.8 points, 12.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Oral Roberts Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Golden Eagles have covered four times in five contests.
- Oral Roberts has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 4 of 5 games for a 80% rate.
North Dakota Betting Information
- The Fightin’ Hawks have a 2-4 record against the spread, covering in just 33.3% of their games.
- In 3 out of Fightin’ Hawks 6 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||Oral Roberts||-2.5||153.5||-143||+118||Regular Season||74-68 UND|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-73 ORAL|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-73 UND|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-72 ORAL|
Oral Roberts Leaders
- Max Abmas leads the Golden Eagles in points and assists per game, scoring 22.2 points and distributing 4.7 assists.
- Kevin Obanor is the Golden Eagles best rebounder, pulling down an average of 9.4 boards in each contest while scoring 21.2 points per game.
- Abmas’ 3.9 made threes per game lead the Golden Eagles.
- Abmas is Oral Roberts’ leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Francis Lacis leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
North Dakota Leaders
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Filip Rebraca with 16.5 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- North Dakota’s assist leader is Tyree Ihenacho with 3.9 per game. He also averages 6.9 points per game and grabs 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Seybian Sims leads the Fightin’ Hawks in three-point shooting with an average of 1.4 made threes per game.
- Ihenacho (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for North Dakota while Rebraca (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found