The Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (6-6) are 6.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game win streak when they host the UMKC Kangaroos (2-6) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Mabee Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UMKC (+6.5)||Over (139.5)||Oral Roberts 73 UMKC 69|
- The Golden Eagles and their opponents have combined to score more than 139.5 points in 91.7% of their games this year (11 of 12 opportunities).
- UMKC has played in three games this year (out of eight total matchups — 37.5% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 139.5 points.
- The Golden Eagles and the Kangaroos combine to average 19.1 more points per game than the over/under of 139.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 144.6 points per game, 5.1 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Golden Eagles have had set in games this year is 18.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Kangaroos games this year have averaged an over/under of 145.5 points, 6.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
Oral Roberts Betting Information
- The Golden Eagles have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 5-4 record.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Golden Eagles have struggled to a 1-3 record ATS this season.
- The Golden Eagles have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 9 games this season.
UMKC Betting Information
- The Kangaroos have a 2-3-1 record against the spread, covering in only 33.3% of their contests.
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Kangaroos have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- The Kangaroos and their opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 2 of 6.
Oral Roberts Leaders
- The Golden Eagles leader in points and assists is Max Abmas, who puts up 21.7 points per game to go with 4.1 assists.
- Kevin Obanor is Oral Roberts’ best rebounder, hauling in an average of 9.8 boards in each contest while scoring 20.2 points per game.
- Abmas contributes the bulk of the Golden Eagles’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 3.5 threes per game to pace the team.
- Abmas is Oral Roberts’ leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Francis Lacis leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
- Brandon McKissic is the top scorer for the Kangaroos with 15.8 points per game. He also tacks on 3.9 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- Marvin Nesbitt Jr. is at the top of the Kangaroos rebounding leaderboard with 7.0 rebounds per game, and Zion Williams leads the squad in assists with 3.4 per outing.
- McKissic contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Kangaroos. He makes 1.6 threes per game.
- Nesbitt’s stat line of 2.1 steals and 0.9 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED