The Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (11-10) host the Western Illinois Leathernecks (7-12) as big, 10-point favorites after Max Abmas put up 36 points in the Golden Eagles 86-84 loss to South Dakota. The matchup is at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 163.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oral Roberts (-10)||Under (163)||Oral Roberts 83 Western Illinois 72|
- In 42.9% of their opportunities this year (nine of 21 chances), the Golden Eagles and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 163 points.
- Western Illinois and its opponents have combined to score at least 163 points in 21.1% of their games this season (four of 19 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 154.7 points per game, 8.3 less points than the over/under of 163 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 154.3 points per game, 8.7 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The average over/under the Golden Eagles have had set in matchups this season is 5.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Leathernecks games this year is 11.6 less points than the point total of 163 for this outing.
Oral Roberts Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Golden Eagles have covered 10 times in 18 contests.
- When favored by at least 10 points, the Golden Eagles have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- In 13 of 18 (72.2%) contests this season, Oral Roberts and its opponents have hit the over.
Western Illinois Betting Information
- The Leathernecks have a winning record against the spread, going 11-5-1 ATS (covering 64.7% of the time).
- Western Illinois has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 58.8% of matchups this season (10 out of 17 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Oral Roberts||-13.5||158.5||-1247||+696||Regular Season||113-70 ORAL|
|1/16/2020||Oral Roberts||-7.5||161.5||-340||+262||Regular Season||87-70 ORAL|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-66 WILL|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-63 ORAL|
Oral Roberts Leaders
- Abmas leads the Golden Eagles in points and assists per game, scoring 24.0 points and distributing 3.5 assists.
- Kevin Obanor leads Oral Roberts in rebounding, pulling down 9.8 rebounds per game while also scoring 18.9 points a contest.
- Abmas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 4.0 per contest.
- Abmas and Francis Lacis lead Oral Roberts on the defensive end, with Abmas leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Lacis in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
Western Illinois Leaders
- Will Carius puts up 15.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Leathernecks.
- The Western Illinois leaders in rebounding and assists are Tamell Pearson with 7.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.2 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Marcus Watson Jr. with 2.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 3.1 points and 1.8 rebounds per game).
- Carius provides the most three-point shooting production for the Leathernecks. He makes 2.5 threes per game.
- Western Illinois’ leader in steals is Watson with 1.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Pearson with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED