The No. 1 seed Oregon Ducks (20-5) and the No. 5 seed Oregon State Beavers (15-12) play in the Pac-12 Tournament semifinals with a spot in the championship game on the line Friday at T-Mobile Arena, starting at 8:30 PM ET on PACN. Oregon is favored by 9 points. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Ducks and their opponents have totaled at least 139 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 16 of 25 opportunities (64%) this year.
- Oregon State has played in 12 games this year (out of 27 total matchups — 44.4% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 139 points.
- The Ducks and the Beavers combine to average 6.3 more points per game than the total of 139 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.4 less points per game (135.6) than this matchup’s total of 139 points.
- The average point total for Ducks games this year is 2.9 more points than the total of 139 in this matchup.
- The average total in Beavers games this year is the same as the 139 point total in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.8 points per game the Ducks put up are 6.3 more points than the Beavers give up (68.5).
- When Oregon totals more than 68.5 points, it is 11-0 against the spread and 17-3 overall.
- In games Oregon State allows more than 74.8 points, it is 3-7 against the spread and 2-8 overall.
- The Beavers put up only 3.4 more points per game (70.5) than the Ducks allow (67.1).
- Oregon State is 11-0-1 against the spread and 12-4 overall when it scores more than 67.1 points.
- Oregon has an ATS record of 3-7 and a 5-5 record overall when its opponents score more than 70.5 points.
- The Ducks have put up a total of 192 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.7 per game), and the Beavers have out-scored opponents by 55 points on the season (two more per game).
Oregon Betting Information
- Oregon has been good against the spread this season, posting a 13-11 record.
- The Ducks have posted a losing record of 4-7 against the spread when the spread is -9 or bigger.
- The Ducks and their opponents have gone over the total in 15 of 24 games (62.5%) this season.
Oregon State Betting Information
- The Beavers have a 16-9-1 record against the spread, covering in 61.5% of their contests.
- The Beavers have not fared well as a 9-point underdog going 0-2 against the spread.
- In most of Beavers games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (15 out of 26 games, 57.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2021||Oregon||-5.5||137||-245||+197||Regular Season||80-67 OREGON|
|1/23/2021||Oregon||-9.5||136.5||-523||+388||Regular Season||75-64 ORSTU|
|2/27/2020||Oregon||-10||135.5||-591||+420||Regular Season||69-54 OREGON|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-53 ORSTU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-57 ORSTU|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-72 ORSTU|
- The Ducks scoring leader is Eugene Omoruyi, who averages 16.8 per contest to go with 5.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Eric Williams Jr. leads Oregon in rebounding, averaging 6.3 per game, while Will Richardson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.5 in each contest.
- Chris Duarte leads the Ducks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Duarte is Oregon’s leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Franck Kepnang leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Oregon State Leaders
- Ethan Thompson scores 15.6 points and adds 3.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Beavers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Abdul Alatishe’s stat line of 8.4 rebounds, 9.9 points and 1.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Oregon State rebounding leaderboard.
- Jarod Lucas contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Beavers. He makes 2.3 threes per game.
- Oregon State’s leader in steals and blocks is Alatishe with 1.3 steals and 1.4 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED