The No. 21 Oregon Ducks (7-1) will attempt to continue a seven-game winning streak when they host the Stanford Cardinal (5-2) at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021 as 5.5-point favorites. The Cardinal have won four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 140.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oregon (-5.5)||Under (140.5)||Oregon 73 Stanford 67|
- The Ducks and their opponents have put up more than 140.5 points in 237.5% of their games this season (19 of eight opportunities).
- In four of seven outings (57.1%) this season, Stanford has combined with its opponents to score more than 140.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 10.2 more points per game (150.7) than this game’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 129.1 points per game, 11.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total for Ducks games this season is 2.0 more points than the total of 140.5 in this matchup.
- Cardinal games this season have averaged a total of 137.3 points, 3.2 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Ducks put up 13.4 more points per game (78) than the Cardinal allow (64.6).
- When Oregon puts up more than 64.6 points, it is 7-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When Stanford allows more than 78 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Cardinal’s 72.7 points per game are 8.2 more points than the 64.5 the Ducks allow to opponents.
- Stanford is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it scores more than 64.5 points.
- Oregon is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 72.7 points.
- The Ducks have put up a total of 108 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 13.5 per game), and the Cardinal have out-scored opponents by 57 points on the season (8.1 more per game).
Oregon Betting Information
- The Ducks have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, posting a 3-4 record.
- The Ducks have posted an even record of 3-3 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or higher.
- Oregon has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 4 of 7 games for a 57.1% rate.
Stanford Betting Information
- The Cardinal record against the spread is 3-3-1.
- The Cardinal have not fared well as a 5.5-point underdog, going 1-2 against the spread when they are at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- The Cardinal and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 3 of 7 (42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Oregon||-7.5||133||-364||276||Regular Season||80-67 OREGON|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-60 STAN|
|2/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-46 OREGON|
- Eugene Omoruyi leads the Ducks in scoring, tallying 19.1 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Eric Williams Jr. leads the Ducks in rebounding, averaging 7.0 per game, while Amauri Hardy leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- Chris Duarte contributes the bulk of the Ducks’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.6 threes per game to pace the team.
- Duarte is Oregon’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while N’Faly Dante leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- Oscar da Silva sits on top of the Cardinal leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 18.9 points and 6.0 rebounds per game.
- Stanford’s assist leader is Daejon Davis with 3.8 per game. He also records 13.8 points per game and tacks on 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Spencer Jones’ 1.4 made threes per game lead the Cardinal.
- The Cardinal’s leader in steals is Jones with 1.9 per game, and da Silva is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found