The Oregon Ducks (13-4) are favored (-9.5) to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the Utah Utes (9-9) at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Matthew Knight Arena. The game airs on PACN. The over/under for the matchup is 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Utah (+9.5)||Under (140.5)||Oregon 74 Utah 65|
- In nine of 17 opportunities (52.9%) this year, the Ducks and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- Utah has played in eight games this season (out of 18 total matchups — 44.4% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 140.5 points.
- The Ducks and the Utes combine to average 3.8 more points per game than the total of 140.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 134.2 points per game, 6.3 less than the point total for this game.
- The Ducks average point total in outings this season is 140.9, 0.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Utes games this season have averaged a total of 137.6 points, 2.9 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Ducks average 6.7 more points per game (74.5) than the Utes give up (67.8).
- When Oregon puts up more than 67.8 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- Utah is 0-4 against the spread and 1-3 overall when allowing more than 74.5 points.
- The Utes’ 69.8 points per game are just 3.4 more points than the 66.4 the Ducks allow.
- Utah is 9-3 overall and 7-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 66.4 points.
- Oregon has a 4-4 record overall and an ATS record of 1-6 in games when its opponents score more than 69.8 points.
- The Ducks have totaled 139 more points than their opponents this season (8.1 per game on average), and the Utes have scored 35 more points than their opponents (two per game).
Oregon Betting Information
- Oregon been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, posting an 8-8 record.
- The Ducks have struggled to cover, going just 2-5 ATS when favored by at least 9.5 points.
- The Ducks and their opponents have gone over the total in 9 of 16 games (56.2%) this season.
Utah Betting Information
- The Utes have a 7-11 record against the spread, covering in just 38.9% of their contests.
- When they are at least 9.5-point underdogs, the Utes have not fared well, going 1-3 against the spread.
- Utah has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 61.1% of matchups this season (11 out of 18 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Oregon||-3||139||-152||+125||Regular Season||79-73 OREGON|
|2/16/2020||Oregon||-12.5||136.5||-1012||+638||Regular Season||80-62 OREGON|
|1/4/2020||Oregon||-4.5||144.5||-220||+175||Regular Season||69-64 OREGON|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-72 OREGON|
- Eugene Omoruyi leads the Ducks in scoring, tallying 17.5 points per game to go with 5.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- LJ Figueroa is Oregon’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.7 per game, while Amauri Hardy is its best passer, distributing 3.1 assists in each contest.
- Chris Duarte leads his teammates on the Ducks with 2.6 made threes per contest.
- The Oregon leader in both steals and blocks is Duarte, who averages 2.3 takeaways and 1.0 rejection per game.
- Timmy Allen sits on top of the Utes leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.3 points and 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Rylan Jones’ assist statline paces Utah; he dishes out 4.1 assists per game.
- Alfonso Plummer makes 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Utes.
- Jones (1.3 steals per game) and Branden Carlson (1.6 blocks per game) pace the Utes in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends