A game after he scored 27 points in a 79-72 loss to Colorado, Chris Duarte leads the No. 17 Oregon Ducks (8-2) on the road against the Utah Utes (4-3) on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Ducks are favored by 2 points in the matchup, which tips off at 9:30 PM ET on PACN. The point total for the matchup is set at 139.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In six of 10 outings (60%) this season, the Ducks and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 139 points.
- In three of seven outings (42.9%) this season, Utah has combined with its opponents to score more than 139 points.
- The Ducks and the Utes combine to average 7.2 more points per game than the total of 139 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10 less points per game (129) than this matchup’s over/under of 139 points.
- The average total the Ducks have had set in matchups this year is three more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Utes games this year is 5.9 less points than the point total of 139 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Ducks record 13.0 more points per game (76.9) than the Utes give up (63.9).
- When Oregon scores more than 63.9 points, it is 8-2 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- When Utah gives up more than 76.9 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Utes score an average of 69.3 points per game, just 4.2 more points than the 65.1 the Ducks give up.
- Utah is 3-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 65.1 points.
- Oregon has an ATS record of 0-3 and a 2-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 69.3 points.
- The Ducks have put up a total of 118 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11.8 per game), and the Utes have out-scored opponents by 38 points on the season (5.4 more per game).
Oregon Betting Information
- The Ducks have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 4-5 record.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Ducks have fared well against the spread, compiling a 4-3 record.
- In 5 of 9 (55.6%) contests this season, Oregon and its opponents have hit the over.
Utah Betting Information
- The Utes have a losing record against the spread, going 3-4 ATS (covering only 42.9% of the time).
- The Utes have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 2-point underdog.
- Utah has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 57.1% of matchups this season (4 out of 7 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/16/2020||Oregon||-12.5||136.5||-1012||+638||Regular Season||80-62 OREGON|
|1/4/2020||Oregon||-4.5||144.5||-220||+175||Regular Season||69-64 OREGON|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-72 OREGON|
- Eugene Omoruyi leads the Ducks in scoring, tallying 18.6 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- LJ Figueroa leads Oregon in rebounding, averaging 6.9 per game, while Amauri Hardy leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- Duarte contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Ducks. He makes 2.8 threes per game.
- Duarte is the Ducks leader in steals, averaging 2.2 steals per game, while N’Faly Dante leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- Alfonso Plummer is the top scorer for the Utes with 14.7 points per game. He also adds 3.4 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Utah’s leader in rebounds is Timmy Allen with 5.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Rylan Jones with 4.3 per game.
- Plummer is dependable from deep and leads the Utes with 2.6 made threes per game.
- Jones (2.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Utah while Branden Carlson (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found