The Oregon State Beavers (11-11) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the California Golden Bears (8-17) on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 131.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oregon State (-1)||Over (131)||Oregon State 69 Cal 68|
- The Beavers and their opponents have scored at least 131 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 15 of 22 games (68.2%) this season.
- Cal and its opponents have added up to score more than 131 points in 80% of their games this season (20 of 25 chances).
- The two teams average a combined five more points per game (136) than this matchup’s over/under of 131 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.4 more points per game (138.4) than this game’s total of 131 points.
- The average total the Beavers have had set in matchups this year is 7.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Golden Bears this season is five points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 70.3 points the Beavers score per game are only 0.1 more points than the Golden Bears allow (70.2).
- Oregon State has an 8-0 record against the spread and an 8-4 record overall when putting up more than 70.2 points.
- Cal is 1-13 overall and 6-8 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 70.3 points.
- The Golden Bears’ 65.7 points per game are just 2.5 fewer points than the 68.2 the Beavers allow.
- Cal has compiled a 7-3 overall record and an 8-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 68.2 points.
- Oregon State has an ATS record of 4-6-1 and a 3-8 record overall when its opponents score more than 65.7 points.
- The Beavers have put up a total of 46 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.1 per game), while the Golden Bears have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 113 total points, -4.5 per game).
Oregon State Betting Information
- Oregon State has been strong against the spread, going 12-8-1 on the season.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Beavers have compiled a 4-4-1 record ATS.
- The Beavers have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 10 times in 21 games this season.
Cal Betting Information
- Cal has a 12-11 record against the spread, covering in 52.2% of their games.
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Golden Bears have a record ATS of 3-1.
- The Golden Bears and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 14 of 23 (60.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Oregon State||-2.5||129.5||-146||+119||Regular Season||73-64 ORSTU|
|11/25/2020||Oregon State||-2||136.5||-134||+111||Regular Season||71-63 ORSTU|
|3/7/2020||Oregon State||-9||131||-485||+355||Regular Season||74-56 ORSTU|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-67 CAL|
Oregon State Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Beavers is Ethan Thompson, who scores 16.2 points and distributes 4.1 assists per game.
- Oregon State’s best rebounder is Abdul Alatishe, who averages 8.3 boards per game in addition to his 9.2 PPG average.
- Jarod Lucas contributes the bulk of the Beavers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.3 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Oregon State steals leader is Thompson, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Alatishe, who compiles 1.7 rejections per contest.
- Matt Bradley is at the top of the Golden Bears scoring leaderboard with 18.6 points per game. He also collects 4.6 rebounds and dishes out 1.5 assists per game.
- Andre Kelly is at the top of the Golden Bears rebounding leaderboard with 6.6 rebounds per game, and Joel Brown paces the squad in assists with 3.2 per outing.
- Bradley makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Bears, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.9 per game.
- Cal’s leader in steals is Brown with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Grant Anticevich with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED