The Washington Huskies (3-12) visit the Oregon State Beavers (8-7) after losing five straight road games. The Beavers are favored by 6 points in the matchup, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 4, 2021. The point total is set at 141 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Over (141)||Oregon State 74 Washington 68|
- In 40% of their opportunities this year (six of 15 chances), the Beavers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 141 points.
- Washington has combined with its opponents to score more than 141 points in eight of 15 opportunities (53.3%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 138.7 points per game, 2.3 fewer points than the over/under of 141 set for this game.
- The Beavers and the Huskies have seen their opponents average a combined 4.6 more points per game than the over/under of 141 set in this game.
- The Beavers average point total in matchups this year is 139.9, 1.1 points below the total in this game.
- Huskies games this year have averaged a total of 144.3 points, 3.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.6 points per game the Beavers record are 5.7 fewer points than the Huskies give up (77.3).
- When Oregon State scores more than 77.3 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- When Washington allows more than 71.6 points, it is 4-8 against the spread and 2-10 overall.
- The Huskies put up just 1.2 fewer points than the Beavers give up (68.3).
- Washington has compiled a 3-5 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 68.3 points.
- Oregon State has a 1-5 record overall and an ATS record of 1-5 in games when its opponents score more than 67.1 points.
- The Beavers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 50 points this season (3.3 points per game on average), and opponents of the Huskies have out-scored them by 153 more points on the year (10.2 per game).
Oregon State Betting Information
- Oregon State has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering seven times in 14 contests.
- The Beavers have struggled to cover, going just 1-3 ATS when favored by at least 6 points.
- The Beavers have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 6 times in 14 games this season.
Washington Betting Information
- Washington has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 5-10 ATS.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Huskies have a record ATS of 1-3.
- In most of Huskies games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 15 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2020||Washington||-3.5||136||-176||+142||Regular Season||64-56 WASH|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-76 WASH|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-69 WASH|
Oregon State Leaders
- Ethan Thompson leads the Beavers in points and assists per game, scoring 16.3 points and distributing 4.0 assists.
- Oregon State’s best rebounder is Abdul Alatishe, who averages 8.2 boards per game in addition to his 8.7 PPG average.
- Jarod Lucas leads the Beavers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 made threes per game.
- Alatishe is a standout on the defensive end for the Beavers, leading the team in steals with 1.0 per game and blocks with 1.8 per contest.
- Quade Green collects 15.7 points and tacks on 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Huskies’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Washington’s Nate Roberts stats (6.8 rebounds per game, 5.6 points per game, 0.7 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Green is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Huskies, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- Green (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Washington while Riley Sorn (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends