Oregon heads to Washington State hoping to maintain their Top 10 ranking. Of every team in the Pac 12, Oregon has had the best season so far. Will the Ducks continue rocking the rest of the Pac? Or, will the Cougars play well enough for at least an ATS win? Check out our college hoops odds, analysis and a free pick for Oregon vs Washington State!
Oregon vs Washington State 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Thursday, Jan. 16 at 9:00 pm ET
- Where: Friel Court, Pullman, WA
- TV: FS1
- ATS Odds: Oregon -10
- Over/Under Odds: 139
Why the Oregon Ducks are a good bet -10?
Oregon is on another winning streak. Since losing 74-65 to Colorado on Jan. 2, the Ducks beat Arizona 74-73 in overtime. They followed that up with a 78-69 win against ASU on Jan. 11. The Ducks beat Michigan back on Dec. 14. Oregon holds opponents to less than 67 points, less than 40% from the field, and less than 31% from three. They should handle the Washington State Cougars on Thursday night.
- Points/G: 78.2
- Field Goal %: 48.4
- 3-Point %: 39.4
- Free Throw %: 68.3
- Rebounds/G: 34.8
- Points/G: 66.9
- Field Goal %: 39.1
- 3-Point %: 30.6
- Free Throw %: 74.1
- Rebounds/G: 29.9
Why the Washington State Cougars are a good bet +10?
On the surface, it looks like Washington State has no shot. The Cougars score 71.5 points per game. They shoot 39.7% form the field and 29.6% from three. But WASU plays great defense. They allow 66.8 points per game. Also, opponents shoot 31.2% from three against the Cougars. Washington State has 10 points to work with in a home matchup. They can cover.
- Points/G: 71.5
- Field Goal %: 39.7
- 3-Point %: 29.6
- Free Throw %: 72.2
- Rebounds/G: 34.5
- Points/G: 66.8
- Field Goal %: 44.5
- 3-Point %: 31.2
- Free Throw %: 68.7
- Rebounds/G: 33.6
College Basketball Betting Trends for Oregon Ducks vs Washington State Cougars
- Ducks are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 road games as a favorite
- Oregon is 12-2 ATS in their last 14 road games
- Ducks are 20-7 ATS in their last 27 games as a favorite
- Over is 5-1-1 in Ducks last 7 road games
- Washington State is 5-16-1 ATS in their last 22 games following a straight up loss
- Cougars are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 Thursday games
- Washington State is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall
- Over is 5-0 in Ducks last 5 games following a straight up win
Oregon vs Washington State Final Betting Analysis
Most hot trends point to the Oregon Ducks getting it done on Thursday night. Although that’s true, we can’t blindly dump on the Quackers. Oregon hasn’t played well against the spread in recent games.