The Portland Pilots (5-10) will attempt to halt a nine-game losing streak when they visit the Pacific (CA) Tigers (5-5) at 5:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 11, 2021 as 15.5-point underdogs. The Tigers have lost four games in a row. The point total is 140 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In five of 10 outings (50%) this year, the Tigers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 140 points.
- Portland has combined with its opponents to score more than 140 points in 13 of 15 outings (86.7%) this year.
- The Tigers and the Pilots combine to average 0.2 less points per game than the total of 140 set for this game.
- The Tigers and the Pilots have seen their opponents average a combined 16.1 more points per game than the point total of 140 set for this outing.
- The Tigers average point total in matchups this season is 141.1, 1.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- Pilots games this year have averaged a total of 154.8 points, 14.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Pacific (CA) Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Tigers have covered five times in nine contests.
- Pacific (CA) has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 5 of 9 games for a 55.6% rate.
Portland Betting Information
- Portland has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 3-9 ATS.
- Portland has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this season (8 out of 12 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Pacific (CA)||-12.5||130.5||-1065||+632||Regular Season||75-55 PACFC|
|1/16/2020||Pacific (CA)||-5||127.5||-232||+185||Regular Season||65-55 PACFC|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-70 PACFC|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-57 PACFC|
Pacific (CA) Leaders
- The Tigers scoring leader is Daniss Jenkins, who averages 13.5 per contest to go with 2.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Jeremiah Bailey leads Pacific (CA) in rebounding, averaging 6.7 per game, while Pierre Crockrell II leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.7 in each contest.
- Jordan Bell’s 1.2 threes per game leads the Tigers.
- Bailey is the Tigers leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while James Hampshire leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- The Pilots’ Ahmed Ali puts up enough points (18.0 per game) and assists (3.0 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Eddie Davis’ stat line of 4.6 rebounds, 11.9 points and 1.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Portland rebounding leaderboard.
- Bell paces his teammates on the Pilots with 2.1 made threes per outing.
- The Pilots’ leader in steals is Isiah Dasher with 1.4 per game, and Hayden Curtiss is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED